Other News Source Walker Brothers Warriors new coaches

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can honestly say without a single utter doubt and I can get called out if I’m lying that I knew about this, i literally cringe at people on here who obviously make up dumb rumours so you believe what you wanna believe you’re obviously new here so I’m sure you’ll learn if your smart in here a lot of old time kennellers will make you not wanna log back in. You can fuck off. Enjoy your night g
Sticks n stones “g”!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Warriors boss has come out saying Rothfield made this up and is lying [emoji23][emoji23]
Why did you spread lies?

i soetimes think you are paid by another club to cause instability and unrest within the dogs camp.

Rothfield wrote that he had spoken to the ceo who said it was a lie, and rotfilkd said 'im not suroprised given the source'.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
They must be super confident in their choice to sign them to a one year deal!
That's how bad they are they need 2, fuck maybe all the rumours we have been linked to 5 maybe correct. All 5 coaches are coming with 5 assistants to coach the dogs.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why did you spread lies?

i soetimes think you are paid by another club to cause instability and unrest within the dogs camp.

Rothfield wrote that he had spoken to the ceo who said it was a lie, and rotfilkd said 'im not suroprised given the source'.
Shit your mouth you fwit! You are explaining your self you Souths supporting red neck!

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
LOL at anyone who thinks this is a good appointment...

They had one good year in the QLD Cup (arguably the 3rd string comp of RL in Australia)...

I don't even think they have coached for a couple of years, Chris Walker on a podcast said they have businesses and were concentrating on that.

The entertaining brand of football might work in the QLD Cup but not the NRL.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These c*** surprised the QCup in 2015 and have not done shit since. Close to none of their players moved on to become first graders that I can recall.

A Robinson and Bellamy coached side are going to absolutely dismantle them lol

And also it was Andrew Moore who spread the fake news. Cameron George has come out immediately and called it bullshit
They lost all their players after that year

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is it always walker bros? why not one of them head coach and the other assistant? dont get it?
Apparently they have some successful business ventures they are focusing on

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good on them! Unconventional and brave. Well done warriors!
Right team for their style of play too. If the squad buy in they could knock off a few teams.

But when you chance your arm that much and always take the low percentage play chances are you’ll never win a nrl title.

should be good to watch regardless.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The warriors got home sick only being a 3 hour flight from home, hope the walker brothers also don’t use that as an excuse to keep getting paid good money.!! Fuck the warriors, I wish them no success.