News 'Walk towards pressure': Stephen Crichton's promise to Bulldogs after blockbuster NRL move

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hoping he ticks past 300 NRL games wearing the blue and white.
I'll nominate 299 games with 5 more premierships in blue and white. He'll miss two through injury which won't bother him too much. He's not selfish.
In the mean time can we perform a ritual some magic to protect him from the evil eyes :tearsofjoy:

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a very well spoken young lad. I want him to do well here. Let’s hope we get off to a good start to build confidence

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will have two potent sides. Left with Kicks, Xerri and the Fox, on the right we have Hutch, Crichton and Kiraz.
With the pace of Taaffe around the back too.

Right will be Preston, Crichton and Kiraz.
Curran at lock.
Mahoney and Hutch maybe at hooker.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is a very well spoken young lad. I want him to do well here. Let’s hope we get off to a good start to build confidence
I can't wait to see him play for us.Everything he does,he does so well.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
His interview with Josh was great, gave me lots of confidence in him as our Cap, didn’t over complicate anything, was very humble and loved the part when he talked about connecting as a team, Critta will definitely get this club back to great again and is definitely someone the boys will look up to. Very good appointment. I applaud this Decision 100%% !!