Opinion Wakeham Thought

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The whole thing everyone is missing is if you’re not a running half it takes a while for a player to genuinely mature and improve a lot as halves come into strive later, all our halves are still under 23, these guys will need time to mature as a lot of halves are at their best in their late 20s

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Well luckily he has a white knight to ride to his defence eh? You’ve got no clue on the history of this fuck wits posts so don’t stick your nose in other than that if I need your opinion on what I should think I’ll ask you for it or I’ll take a dump
Let’s be honest mate, you and your handful of mouthy mates who follow me around the forum like lost puppy dogs are just dirty on me because of my hand in your boyfriends life ban. Time to move on champ.

Now please, let’s talk about the footy.

A

Alexander the Great

Well luckily he has a white knight to ride to his defence eh? You’ve got no clue on the history of this fuck wits posts so don’t stick your nose in other than that if I need your opinion on what I should think I’ll ask you for it or I’ll take a dump
That was poetry my friend.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry 9 not 12, doesn’t change his strike rate.

Feel free to respond to my points now that that’s been tidied up.
Off you go dope, I even said in my post it was his 8th game tonight and you still got it wrong.

That clearly shows you're not interested in an adult discussion, you're just interested in laying the boot in.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let’s be honest mate, you and your handful of mouthy mates who follow me around the forum like lost puppy dogs are just dirty on me because of my hand in your boyfriends life ban. Time to move on champ.
You’re not far behind, Meramist has a place booked in for you

A

Alexander the Great

Now please, let’s talk about the footy.
Boneyard material.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok I’ll be honest horse,you’re just dumb mate nothing more nothing less that’s the only skin I have in the game you’re a dumb **** and it annoys me lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And again. Why does it matter what his history is in regard to posting? Do you go back through a person's history each time you see them make a comment? And if you do ... you're an idiot :grinning:

I see a post and comment on it. Just like everyone else.

And what makes you the person to decide where I can give my opinion or not? It's a discussion page so different views are going to occur. If you can't take me having a different opinion to you then block me and it's done mate. Simple as mate.

Enjoy the dump

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Off you go dope, I even said in my post it was his 8th game tonight and you still got it wrong.

That clearly shows you're not interested in an adult discussion, you're just interested in laying the boot in.
So you’re using an insignificant miscount as a reason to escape a debate which extended far beyond that?

All good mate, off you pop.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And again. Why does it matter what his history is in regard to posting? Do you go back through a person's history each time you see them make a comment? And if you do ... you're an idiot :grinning:

I see a post and comment on it. Just like everyone else.

And what makes you the person to decide where I can give my opinion or not? It's a discussion page so different views are going to occur. If you can't take me having a different opinion to you then block me and it's done mate. Simple as mate.

Enjoy the dump
No worries I’ll see you there

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So you’re using an insignificant miscount as a reason to escape a debate which extended far beyond that?

All good mate, off you pop.
It shows you dont read posts and are only interested in a tit for tat post.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We knew about that.

You blowing a few mods helped.
There’s no ‘we’ involved here, as I wasn’t talking to you.

Go and stick your beak into someone else’s conversation. Cheers.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Deary me. Another decent thread turned into poo because of personal spats. Shame.

Really enjoyed the early summations about Wakeham and am excited about him showing a little more consistency in the coming weeks. Long way to go for the young lad but ...