Wait ! What ? Ben Roberts returning ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lose two of the best halves of the game and possibly have Roberts as a replacement? As much as I hate manly thats just ****ing cruel

that's not cruel, what's cruel is having to travel to watch our boys play in Manlys sad excuse for a stadium, Ive seen Favelas in better conditions than their stadium.

N

Natboy

Maybe we are just signing him as a new ball boy but he would probably stuff that up too

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
name a player that p$$sed you off more than ben roberts that played in the blue and white?
Haha - true. I loved catching the occasional Parra game in 2012 or 2013. Every time I saw him, he was comically awful. One instant sticks in my mind of him throwing a pass which went almost 10m forward out of his hands.

(I think the worst single Dogs performance I've seen in recent years was Brett Lane's one and only deer-in-the-headlights routine down at Wollongong in 2012.)

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually since Bellamy has been in his ear he seemed to of shown some maturity and stopped throwing forward passes over the sideline.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 22406
Ahh... Besides being from the same country as my missus ... Benny played his junior footy at the same club as my son ... So I still have a soft spot for him ....
Will probably be a Reni type signing ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually since Bellamy has been in his ear he seemed to of shown some maturity and stopped throwing forward passes over the sideline.
You shouldn't need a 3 time Grand Final winning coach (aka 1 time Premiership coach) to tell you that throwing forward passes over the sideline isn't the best attacking play.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ben Roberts is a lot like Inu. Both are capable of some freaky plays and bursts of good footy, but both also have brainsnaps and do stupid shit like throwing passes to nobody, giving away silly penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.