Waddell, Allan and Flanagan

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Waddell and Flanagan i get how shit they are as they have done nothing prior to joining us. Corey Allan however, boggles my mind as he was in a qld jersey not long ago and super solid at the back for the bunnies in the absence of Latrell. Its amazing how deflated you can get around a shit losing team and culture.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barrett should be no where near recruitment apart from an interview.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The same Barrett that brought us
JAC
Naden
Burton
Dufty
TPJ
...let’s see what happens when these guys play next year.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Allen could come good in a better side, but Flanagan is a lost cause. If he can't play well when playing for his career he never will. And Waddell has to be the dumbest player in the game. The stupid foul plays hes does are mind boggling.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Throw Elliot in there and that’s about 1.5 million bucks of salary cap. All signed by Baz. So if the coach signs the cattle and the cattle are the problem do you still blame the cattle???
For every decent recruit Barrett has made he has signed a dud who puts us right back in a rebuild.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Allen could come good in a better side, but Flanagan is a lost cause. If he can't play well when playing for his career he never will. And Waddell has to be the dumbest player in the game. The stupid foul plays hes does are mind boggling.
Nasheed called him the new Hopoate I believe and he was actually 100 percent right. Not a young Hopoate he players like a 30+ year old Hoppa.

Wild Robbo

Waterboy
Reaction score
The re-signing of Idiott to this day makes my blood boil, he was on the way out ffs and we signed him to win the wooden spoon. Absolutely idiotic retention.
I wish some one could buy him online because no one is allowed to shop.