News Vunivalu to return to the nrl?

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just imagine, we get rid of Cotric and have two premiership winning wingers from the storm. Vunivalu is good but I feel he would want a decent salary. How did he go in union?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Another big money back? Just not necessary. We have backs, and more coming through the grades, coming out the wazoo, hence our willingness to shed Cotric, and maybe even having to pay to do so. We didnt move on a back on overs, for another back on similar pay. I don't think when in form Vunivalu is better than Cotric. Vuni falls over the line for most of his tries, he was on the end of a good Storm line for a long period. Cotric was on the end of the worst line in the NRL last year.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Always liked him as a player and when he was in the NRL I couldn't split him or JAC, completely different players tho. Anyways, we ain't going to be signing another winger on big money.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not sure if it was Storm system or not, but always came across to me as a bit of a dirty player.

Wonder why he wants out of union, not getting desired results?
Think he’s been injured 80% of the time … decent player though

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Not sure if it was Storm system or not, but always came across to me as a bit of a dirty player.

Too right he was. Cheap shot merchant, the only time I seen him in a dust-up he was third man in hitting someone from behind. Remember he did it to Kasiano in one game. Always hated the prick, no wonder someone gave him a smack in the mouth in Bali he's a wanker.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Bro he's not making the cut for the QLD reds or the Wallabies train on squad. He knows it's best to come back the NRL now before he's worth nothing.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought he looked pretty ordinary when he played for Fiji Bati. He's great in the air and is a great finisher but i wouldn't pay overs to get him..