Vs Canberra

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XxFoVoSxX

when the dogs cbb.. they cbb..

if they win they win, if they lose well... fark me they lose... they will peak come final time..

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im worried about every single game we play. Not just the raiders. We should win but you never know. The comp is so even that we could even lose to the roosters if we dont turn up with the right mindset this year.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But coming into the broncos game they knew that they weren't participating in September and they piled on the points, that's what worries me.
Yeah but consider the Broncos have the 2nd worst defence in the comp. We have the 3rd or 4th best. HTH

bigbird

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im worried about every single game we play. Not just the raiders. We should win but you never know. The comp is so even that we could even lose to the roosters if we dont turn up with the right mindset this year.
We have to turn up the heat in the First half ,we have been ordinary the last couple of weeks in that area.
But I am sure that Tadpole will have them Fired up.

Anastabation

Reaction score
I'd be more worried if it was an away game. They pumped Brisbane last week, but who hasn't? Brisbane are the new bulldogs 2008. I think we will win, I don't think it will be a flogging but we are warming to the task of the semi's. We started building momentum last week in the 2nd half and I feel it will continue this week.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I'd be more worried if it was an away game. They pumped Brisbane last week, but who hasn't? Brisbane are the new bulldogs 2008. I think we will win, I don't think it will be a flogging but we are warming to the task of the semi's. We started building momentum last week in the 2nd half and I feel it will continue this week.
TBH i dont mind home or away. We have shown in the past that Canberra Stadium isnt much of a fortress when we come to town :grinning: The dogs seem to adapt well to the cold. Our record in Melbourne, Canberra and NZ is proof of that :grinning:

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Raiders are coming off a game where the other team had non existant defence. When they run into our brick wall they will be screwed. We will crush them

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
not just that, i believe canberra's our bogey team. the last time we met we only beat them by 10 at canberra, yes it was early in the season. But in previous years Canberra play there best footy against us, as of most teams do.
Its a bit ridiculous claiming "we only beat a team by 10" therefore they are our bogey team.

Status
Not open for further replies.