Vote for RFM Ken Stephen Medal

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Raymond Faitala-Mariner, Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs
Raymond Faitala-Mariner is a proud Samoan and New Zealand international who has a passion for serving others in his community.

Raymond’s interest in striving to give back to his community is focused on those less fortunate. Raymond coordinated a team of players, coaching staff and club office staff to create Hampers for Hope.

This initiative provided boxes of groceries, bread, fruit and vegetables to households across Sydney. Raymond also organised and led a team of Bulldog representatives to provide food for those in need on Christmas Day.

Raymond’s work in the community is shaped by his religious beliefs. As well as participating in club-based initiatives, Raymond represented the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs at the Lakemba ANZAC Day Dawn Service, worked with St Mary’s Catholic Primary School to share messages of perseverance and attended St Rita Melkite Catholic Parish Annual Fundraising Dinner.

Raymond stands out amongst others due to the unique way he unites players and staff to become involved with his community service, together. The leadership and positive inclusivity Raymond brought to his community work shaped a shared vision, unity and collaborative approach within the Bulldogs.

Vote here: https://www.nrl.com/community/awards/ken-stephen-medal/

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unlucky to not be on the field his a good player but puts a smile on my face seeing that.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Just hai community!?
I get ridiculed when I say I want to help Lebs only and this guy hets a ken Stephens medal

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had nothing better to do at 1.30am so i voted 20 times for RFM using incognito mode. I will add another 80 votes tomorrow over the course of the day. At least we bloody win something.

Malla

Reaction score
What’s the ken Stephen’s medal for most weeks spent on the sideline?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dick swinger missed out this year.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What’s the ken Stephen’s medal for most weeks spent on the sideline?
the winner gets 3500 dollars to the club to spend on there junior league only and the winner also gets a medal at the grand final like connor watson did last year

Last edited:

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s an awesome effort. Also - why don’t the Media write about positive stories of Rugby League Players making a difference off the field? I know it doesn’t sell newspapers but, they need to let people know about inspiring efforts like this.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probabaly had no choice but to attend all these events considering he was getting payed 400k a year to be injured.

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just hai community!?
I get ridiculed when I say I want to help Lebs only and this guy hets a ken Stephens medal
That's because you're neglecting your Indian community.