Vodafone sms delay on iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was just wondering in the past few months, I've had severe sms delays with my messages not being recieved for hours and myself not recieving for hours.
Im on vodafone, I also have a problem where i try to call sum1 or sum1 trys to call me and they cant get thru.
now this problem disappeared for the past couple of weeks, but now its happening again after 1 day of having the new iphone 4....is any1 else experiencing this?

if so, is there any quick fix?

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
I had this issue too.

I switched to Telstra.

The End

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Ps. It has nothing to do with iphone. Same issue with normal mobiles

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
yeh i thought it maybe vodafone...it would be nice if they admitted they had a problem and were trying to fix it...but they dont
its been good for me lately...hasnt happened in a few weeks, then i got my new iphone yesterday n happened again

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Doesn't happen on my BB - unless I am in a stadium with 20k+ others.

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score
Unlucky.. I am with Vodafone and everything is fine with my iphone 3gs.

Touch Wood..

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
My gf has the same issue. and she just has a standard run of the mill nokia

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Vodafone is the worst. I've been with them for almost 9 years and I've been getting issues recently with people not being able to reach me, sms delays etc.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Vodafone is the worst. I've been with them for almost 9 years and I've been getting issues recently with people not being able to reach me, sms delays etc.
seems alot of ppl have this problem....my fiance hasnt recieved any messages since 8:30am this morning, its NOW 4:30pm....she hasn't recieved from about 5 ppl...who have all had to call her to get through....yesterday 2 ppl called me and said it took a good 10 mins to get through to me....its not good enough specially when you need your fone for business calls....i was so happy i didnt have this problem the past 3 weeks.....seems it didnt last long enough

Status
Not open for further replies.