Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
St Christophers Panania and our lady of the rosary on the central coast

P

Paint.

No, I'm 13 turning 14 and I am in Year 8. I think I know if I'm in primary school or not by now..
See Big Dawg, don't hesitate. Be like our good friend *name removed* here and tell us your age, school year, name, primary school... we don't bite!

Last edited by a moderator:

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
See Big Dawg, don't hesitate. Be like our good friend *name removed* here and tell us your age, school year, name, primary school... we don't bite!
Catholic priests don't bite either...

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyway, back on topic.

Primary school games:
Bull Rush
Tunnel ball
Hide and Seek
Handball
Stuck in the Mud
Beyblades

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
beyblades and dragon ball z tazos were the best
Pokemon cards, digimon devices (where you train, nurse then battle people ) and pokemon (red, blue, yellow, gold and silver) on gameboy color. Those were the days.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I took a trip back to my primary schoola couple of years ago. My original stint in primary school was quite memorable for me because i was almost always the youngest in my year and subsequently always close to being the smallest boy in the class/year/grade. This resulted in me being bullied at times. My return was awesome, i turned that crappy memory around when i went back. I have to say i must have stolen the lunch money off 20 of the biggest kids at the school. It wasn't about getting money (i handed it to the smallest kid i could find, I'm kinda like robin hood) it was more about having my day of superiority. Try it sometime, You'll love the experience.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I regularly visit my primary school.

If you know what i mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.