Visiting your primary school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How weird is it? The tables are small, the chairs are small, the urinals are small.. it's like walking into a midget world.

What Primary School did you guys/gals go to? oh and how cheap was it? You could buy half the canteen with $2!

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I've been for a few jogs through my primary. Brings back heaps of cool memories.

Clemton Park Public.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beverly Hills North School is a song to sing with our heads held high and will to win and every each day..

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The building where I went to school for Kindergarten to Year 2 has been converted into a large cafe that also sells arts and crafts. The separate toilet block has the tiniest toilets, with the basins very low. The owners of the cafe haven't changed a thing. It's great for reminiscing.

I have a school reunion on the October long weekend in Wellington (NSW). We're arranging a tour of the school which I'm looking forward to, although I'll probably hate a lot of the changes. I can see myself saying 'back in our day we didn't need any of this...' a lot.

I'm actually looking forward to this reunion, because it's for a small catholic school that only went to year 10.

I went to the local high school for years 11 and 12. Hated that place.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mount Druitt primary =( ..... Haven't been back in years....

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Canterbury Public for me. I remember Willie Mason and Mark O'Meley(i think) coming to my school for something, not sure why.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Y wud u tell randoms where u went to school???

Status
Not open for further replies.