Vienna shootings (possible terror attack)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Crazy fucken world.

Only a matter of time before some nut job will think they should do the same here

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Confirmed another islamists terror attack in Vienna.

Still can’t believe the crazy amount of Christianphobia coming from that group in the recent Catholic Church beheadings in France. Msm has been way too quiet on that. I mean it’s not like they chose to attack a random building, they chose a Catholic Church.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Still can’t believe the crazy amount of Christianphobia coming from that group in the recent Catholic Church beheadings in France. Msm has been way too quiet on that. I mean it’s not like they chose to attack a random building, they chose a Catholic Church.
Doesn't fit their agenda.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

Have the media confirmed it as islamic terror?

Up until 2 or 3pm this afternoon, every single news article and every youtube video went to great lengths to avoid saying Islam or Muslim. They just said 'a gunman' or 'a man dressed in white'.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have the media confirmed it as islamic terror?

Up until 2 or 3pm this afternoon, every single news article and every youtube video went to great lengths to avoid saying Islam or Muslim. They just said 'a gunman' or 'a man dressed in white'.
100% islamists.
this is why regular non twitter folk hate msm. When msm isn’t specific about the appearance you know they’re hiding something. Notice they’re never scared to say white man straight off the bat and even vilify without the facts first.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
100% islamists.
this is why regular non twitter folk hate msm. When msm isn’t specific about the appearance you know they’re hiding something. Notice they’re never scared to say white man straight off the bat and even vilify without the facts first.
Given the media reporting about white cops and black suspects, it does raise eyebrows when they go to great lengths to not identify particular suspects.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Given the media reporting about white cops and black suspects, it does raise eyebrows when they go to great lengths to not identify particular suspects.
Should raise more than eyebrows. Msm has too much power. But it’s gotten to the point where “fact checkers” can’t even be trusted lol. I clicked on a fact check video on YouTube from one of the msm channels, it was literally just saying no trump wrong here. Okkkk show me the evidence and or sources as to why trump is wrong and lying.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Should raise more than eyebrows. Msm has too much power. But it’s gotten to the point where “fact checkers” can’t even be trusted lol. I clicked on a fact check video on YouTube from one of the msm channels, it was literally just saying no trump wrong here. Okkkk show me the evidence and or sources as to why trump is wrong and lying.
I have noticed that the fact checkers all seem to have one particular political lean. To the point where I hear the words 'fact check' and just roll my eyes and stop listening.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have noticed that the fact checkers all seem to have one particular political lean. To the point where I hear the words 'fact check' and just roll my eyes and stop listening.
Facts are only found on the left though didn’t you know? As soon as you reference anything from the right it’s wrong and has no substantial backing of evidence. Yet........ trump Russia probe lollll
So trump Russia probe is fac but hunter biden and potential joe corruption completely unfounded fake stories from the right lol. I mean people can’t be this dumb they’re clearly just closed off to anything that would hurt their agenda right? Like it’s not as if the left relates to people with a lower iq or something. Because you have to be extremely smart to know the world will end in 7 years 100% I mean 12 years of the green new deal isn’t out forward.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yet........ trump Russia probe lollll
So trump Russia probe is fac but hunter biden and potential joe corruption completely unfounded fake stories from the right lol.
This is so true it's not funny.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Facts are only found on the left though didn’t you know? As soon as you reference anything from the right it’s wrong and has no substantial backing of evidence. Yet........ trump Russia probe lollll
So trump Russia probe is fac but hunter biden and potential joe corruption completely unfounded fake stories from the right lol. I mean people can’t be this dumb they’re clearly just closed off to anything that would hurt their agenda right? Like it’s not as if the left relates to people with a lower iq or something. Because you have to be extremely smart to know the world will end in 7 years 100% I mean 12 years of the green new deal isn’t out forward.
They both belong in gaol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously dude....................Tucker Carlson?

The cookie monster has more news cred.

His own network admitted he was full of shit in a court case.
Lol this isn’t about Carlson though albiet him being in the video. It’s about Biden’s becoughy human rights

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol this isn’t about Carlson though albiet him being in the video. It’s about Biden’s becoughy human rights
becoughy?

Sorry, English is my second language.

Your going to have to explain that one to me.