Videocameraering ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol. Lara bingle is such an idiot ! She's Australia's Jessica Simpson.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
wouldsmash1000times/10

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Idiot or not I would still smash, maybe after a good smashing or two she might calm down ;)

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Idiot or not I would still smash, maybe after a good smashing or two she might calm down ;)
Well she hasn't shut up yet, and I bet she has been smashed by better blokes than you and i

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well she hasn't shut up yet, and I bet she has been smashed by better blokes than you and i
I'm not a fake spoilt brat who has had an easy life, bring on the Bingle

N

Natboy

She's actually a really nice girl & used to be the biggest tomboy always skating around here. I think she is 30% dumb and the other 80% is put on haha

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She's actually a really nice girl & used to be the biggest tomboy always skating around here. I think she is 30% dumb and the other 80% is put on haha
Most girls are really nice ey! I think if a good looking girl is seen as an "idiot" or "dumb" she seems even more attractive, maybe it is just me lol

N

Natboy

Most girls are really nice ey! I think if a good looking girl is seen as an "idiot" or "dumb" she seems even more attractive, maybe it is just me lol
For sure mate. Girls always play up to that. Most guys don't want to be made to feel dumb by a girl & I've know girls with psych & other degrees who giggle & act like they dropped out of kindergarten lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
For sure mate. Girls always play up to that. Most guys don't want to be made to feel dumb by a girl & I've know girls with psych & other degrees who giggle & act like they dropped out of kindergarten lol
Man some of these educated women who are pearlers around uni have egos, I can't stand it when trying to make a move and the ignorance that comes from them but glamours are worth it hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.