News Vaccine stance a major sticking point for Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "Bulldogs source" (aka we made it up).

He's been vaccinated for some time and this was a whole lotta bullshit from day dot.

Players heading back from preseason in Nov, and you can't get 2 shots in by then, so pretty obvious he has already had one vaccination.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "Bulldogs source" (aka we made it up).

He's been vaccinated for some time and this was a whole lotta bullshit from day dot.

Players heading back from preseason in Nov, and you can't get 2 shots in by then, so pretty obvious he has already had one vaccination.
There’s been a few times now when the media has had cheap shots at Thompson. I’m impressed that he seems to just let it slide and not feel the need to engage with the rubbish.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro, joke or not that's a fucked up thing to say.
everyone Has lost their minds in this country…. I know people from overseas who are horrified when they hear what’s going on here and the fact that we can’t even travel between states
Well done Australia

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
everyone Has lost their minds in this country…. I know people from overseas who are horrified when they hear what’s going on here and the fact that we can’t even travel between states
Well done Australia
I don't care vaccinated or not but the attitudes of the apparent vaccinated are becoming more and more abhorrent hence why I called out the ridiculous comment about "round them up and shoot them all'' being said.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't care vaccinated or not but the attitudes of the apparent vaccinated are becoming more and more abhorrent hence why I called out the ridiculous comment about "round them up and shoot them all'' being said.
Same.. I don’t care who takes it but apparently I can’t make a choice without being coerced.. what a time to be alive

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Yeah and the fkn admins wanna talk about bans n shit?! Where are they? Shit go

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Interesting enough… Dictator Dan and That Anastasia slut from QLD have already started building quarantine camps for unvaccinated… reminds me of something

Status
Not open for further replies.