utility whole and the Greenhouse - a rejection story

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hi Fam,

Just a request to please be gentle with me today. I am feeling a little hurt. As some of you who saw my thread know, I signed up to The Greenhouse because I wanted to share my excitement over the next chapter of Adam Elliott's career and his return to The Path.

I noticed straight away that posts need to be approved by mods. Not just new threads, but all comments. Honestly Fam, it is like pinko commie Stalinist Russia over there. Some of you who constantly call for me to be silenced would probably fit in well there. They censor honest contributors who want to share genuine excitement for no good reason.

Today I went to log in to check if my introductory post had been approved and found my username was no longer valid. I had been rejected. Left out in the cold. To any of you who have dealt with issues of abandonment in the past, I am sorry. i truly know how you feel.

I thought they could be another Fam to be. But they are mean there, Fam. As mean as some of you sometimes are to me, next to the users on the Greenhouse, you guys look as supportive as my Tuesday night drum circle.

Words can not express how dejected I felt, Fam. I had to pop a Xanax and do some heavy meditation in order to rediscover my Zen. Experiences like this make me angry. They make the old utility pound on the walls of the dark room I have sequestered him in deep inside my chest and demand to be let out. But I won't let them break me, Fam. I will not let them drag me back down the Path I have worked so hard to navigate. I will stay the course.

You are my true Fam and I'm sorry I ever doubted you. Have an enlightened day.

With much love and many blessings. Namaste

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tuesday night drum circle???

Perhaps you could join Gladys' love circle, get a house key? to compensate for the nasty little green men?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Tuesday night drum circle???

Perhaps you could join Gladys' love circle, get a house key? to compensate for the nasty little green men?
I am spoken for, Fam. But she is a beautiful woman and will make someone very happy some day. Namaste

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I guess they weren't too happy with the Elliott signing either.
They are very excited, Fam. Just not ready to follow The Path to Wholeness. Also, I'm pretty sure they are Stalinist pinko commies. Namaste