Use-By/Best Before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im sick of cry babies who religiously follow this

ok, eating something 2 years later is a bad thing, but people who chuck out food items due to it being a little out of date need some HTFU

live in ethiopia for an extended period and i guarantee use by dates wont be a top priority for you when you come back

and anyways i think milk tastes better 2 days past expiration, i even wait for it to age in my fridge before opening the carton

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
**** that ****! I don't eat it or drink it a day before it expires just to be on the safe side.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I did a cleanout of the Fridge a few weeks ago (it was wheelie-bin night) and a lot of the Condiments that was in the door of the fridge was at least a year out of date and had no hesitation in throwing them out...OMFG

The Beer Baron

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
depending on what it is, if it's a few days I'll think about it. But anymore than that and I'm not going to risk it.

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can actually get by on most items by a few days. The use by date is actually set a couple of days early on packaging to avoid any legal problems.

K

kennyy

Better to be safe than sorry! I say a day before the exp date then move on! Also whats the difference between best b4 and use by?

Malla

Reaction score
Milk usually sours a couple days before it's date is up anyway.

G

Gladiator.

roddy i agree with you about the milk, tastes better after a day or two, and they are only estimations, i once poured milk after about 2 weeks overdue, it was solid and **** ewww

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My Dad has **** in his pantry that is 5 years out of date. He wouldnt throw **** out if it was 10 years out of date.
His famous words 'Its just a guide'.

mantissa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i do the smell test , if it smells wrong turf it otherwise go for it, it boosts the immune system !!

Shanty Bill

I Like Soccer
Reaction score
im sick of cry babies who religiously follow this

ok, eating something 2 years later is a bad thing, but people who chuck out food items due to it being a little out of date need some HTFU

live in ethiopia for an extended period and i guarantee use by dates wont be a top priority for you when you come back

and anyways i think milk tastes better 2 days past expiration, i even wait for it to age in my fridge before opening the carton
I know you only like to eat turds that are just turning white so you get that hint of powder in your mouth when you bite it.

M

MikeyP..

off milk is just.. *vomits*
out of date chips/cereal/cookies/crackers..etc. Make me sick tbh.

I once ate half a tin full of out of date pringles, by the time i finished it, i was sick as a motherfcuker.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Tip the milk down the sink and wash the bottle out first...Don't throw the unwashed milk bottle straight in the bin...That would smell gross!!!
Yah..thats what I do first ! :o It would be unbearable to leave outdated milk in the bin for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.