US Courts

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
God bless America and it's judicial system, I wish Australia was more like this....

It's a must watch

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks scripted. No way anyone would subject themselves to such humiliation in front of a TV unless they were paid to do it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks scripted. No way anyone would subject themselves to such humiliation in front of a TV unless they were paid to do it.
More than likely semi-scripted. Most of these reality TV shows like this use real people, but they shoot it many times and if they don't get enough conflict then they encourage conflict and get the people to use several lines they script.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More than likely semi-scripted. Most of these reality TV shows like this use real people, but they shoot it many times and if they don't get enough conflict then they encourage conflict and get the people to use several lines they script.
Yeah I stopped watching reality tv ages ago after I found out shows like Survivor, cooking shows,etc edited scenes and contestant reactions for dramatic purposes.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
is Maury Povich still around? I remember in my uni days watching him settle these matters.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
God bless America and it's judicial system, I wish Australia was more like this....

It's a must watch

Pfft! A judicial system used for brain-dead entertainment for voyeuristic morons and also happy to take woman's rights away as well, yup it's as american as apple pie and they can keep it!

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pfft! A judicial system used for brain-dead entertainment for voyeuristic morons and also happy to take woman's rights away as well, yup it's as american as apple pie and they can keep it!
USA! USA! USA!