Us and our parents DRAMAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol it should continue then
my dad once punched the wall and the wall almost cracked because i got a phone call home LOL
he gave me a hit to the ribs once and i was down for like 5 mins ( he used to be a boxer )

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol the way i was treated as a kid would've landed me with a foster home.

i never knew a kid to get flogged as much as i did. belts, spoons, rubber straps, fibreglass sticks, hose, pipe, sticks, you name it, i copped it. i was the kid that went to school with bruises on me :o i was your typical backchatting, smartass kid. i wasn't raised by my parents, so when i had to spend time with them, i would give them so much cheek.

i too got thrown out of the house. i think i was about 10, and i told dad that he was hopeless as his dad was raising me. i literally got drop kicked out of the house onto the lawn. i ended up slinging a tarp over a tree with a rope, and sleeping in my sleeping bag like a homeless person lol.

fortunately, i went to boarding school, so my parents managed to avoid having anything to do with me from the age of 13 - 17. that suited me fine. i got away with so much ****, and only now is it all coming out. they're horrified that their eldest child did what i did at school lol!

however, my nonna was a force to be reckoned with. typical wog...man that woman could throw a shoe! she's also a croat, so after having seen what she could do to an animal with a blade, i was always scared she would do that to me lol

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
Hahaha you Lebs have it bad but it seems like it should be a script for a sitcon fark some of those stories are funny as

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol the way i was treated as a kid would've landed me with a foster home.

i never knew a kid to get flogged as much as i did. belts, spoons, rubber straps, fibreglass sticks, hose, pipe, sticks, you name it, i copped it. i was the kid that went to school with bruises on me :o i was your typical backchatting, smartass kid. i wasn't raised by my parents, so when i had to spend time with them, i would give them so much cheek.

i too got thrown out of the house. i think i was about 10, and i told dad that he was hopeless as his dad was raising me. i literally got drop kicked out of the house onto the lawn. i ended up slinging a tarp over a tree with a rope, and sleeping in my sleeping bag like a homeless person lol.

fortunately, i went to boarding school, so my parents managed to avoid having anything to do with me from the age of 13 - 17. that suited me fine. i got away with so much ****, and only now is it all coming out. they're horrified that their eldest child did what i did at school lol!

however, my nonna was a force to be reckoned with. typical wog...man that woman could throw a shoe! she's also a croat, so after having seen what she could do to an animal with a blade, i was always scared she would do that to me lol
lmao
sounds like your a rebel :p

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lmao
sounds like your a rebel :p
belting kids does not constitute parenting.
when no boundaries are set, by the time kids reach their teens, if you say no, they don't respect it.

i was such a prick of a kid lol. i won't deny that. was quite spiteful from a young age...i used to stand there when mum would hit me, and i'd turn and laugh at her and say 'my god, you couldn't hurt me if you tried' lol.
god, boarding school was awesome. i intimidated everyone, and did whatever i wanted. this was me who used to grow pot in the dormitory lol.

i'll always have that feral streak :o

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
The worst thing that happened to me was when i was 15 i called my dad gay for being in the navy. So he chucked a hot cup of tea in my face and laughed at me

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
when no boundaries are set, by the time kids reach their teens, if you say no, they don't respect it.

i was such a prick of a kid lol. i won't deny that. was quite spiteful from a young age...i used to stand there when mum would hit me, and i'd turn and laugh at her and say 'my god, you couldn't hurt me if you tried' lol.
god, boarding school was awesome. i intimidated everyone, and did whatever i wanted. this was me who used to grow pot in the dormitory lol.

lol when my mum used to hit me
i used to do the same
walk away with a smirk on my face

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The worst thing that happened to me was when i was 15 i called my dad gay for being in the navy. So he chucked a hot cup of tea in my face and laughed at me
lmao.

I called my mum a lesbian and got my computer printer thrown at me. No joke she didnt even unplug the chords from the computer or powerpoints, she just piked it up and launched it.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lmao.

I called my mum a lesbian and got my computer printer thrown at me. No joke she didnt even unplug the chords from the computer or powerpoints, she just piked it up and launched it.
lol that sounds like my nonna.

i once told her as a kid that i hated her (she made me do my homework ffs), and she was standing next to the toaster, and then next thing you know BAM toaster hits me in the head lol.

i swear i love her out of fear some days

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
lmao.

Now i can see why your such an angry man lol

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol that sounds like my nonna.

i once told her as a kid that i hated her (she made me do my homework ffs), and she was standing next to the toaster, and then next thing you know BAM toaster hits me in the head lol.

i swear i love her out of fear some days
lmaooo. Your nan is Lebanese. Have u heard that saying "You can get hit by everything but the kitchen sink"

That no longer applies to my friend. He was working with his dad for free (Slave Labor) as a laborer in renovating houses, and he accidentally ran through the customers glass door smashing the whole thing. The father began chasing him out to the back and the father literally picked up the dismantled kitchen sink and hammer throwed it straight to his sons back. After he was laying on the grass gasping for air his father spat in his face.

Sooo slack yet so funny.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lmaooo. Your nan is Lebanese. Have u heard that saying "You can get hit by everything but the kitchen sink"

That no longer applies to my friend. He was working with his dad for free (Slave Labor) as a laborer in renovating houses, and he accidentally ran through the customers glass door smashing the whole thing. The father began chasing him out to the back and the father literally picked up the dismantled kitchen sink and hammer throwed it straight to his back.
she can't be lebanese...she's a full blooded croatian bahahaha.

she has awesome aim with anything that she throws. toasters, shoes, candles, saucepans, eskies, and once she even threw the cat out of frustration. it's kinda wrong to get hit by the cat lol

kitchen sink? woah. nah, i had cement thrown at me by my nonno...damn italian men and their tempers baha

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
rofl i just remembered the time my bisnonno (greatgrandfather in italian btw) chased me with a golf club. that bloke could still run at 80 lol. i just stood there laughing at him, and he's screaming 'vaffanculo!!' (which, in italian means '**** off' lol)

all because i stole the remote control bahahaha.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
rofl i just remembered the time my bisnonno (greatgrandfather in italian btw) chased me with a golf club. that bloke could still run at 80 lol. i just stood there laughing at him, and he's screaming 'vaffanculo!!' (which, in italian means '**** off' lol)

all because i stole the remote control bahahaha.
lollll Me an my sister had a massive brawl because she didnt give me the remote. even if were watching the same show I MUST HAVE THE REMOTE. I kept telling her to giv me it and she didnt, then i just got up and snatched it out of my hands. She screamed DAAAAADDDDDDDD and i pegged the remote at her face. From then, my dad and my sister were literally laying into me.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
OMG this thread made me laugh soo hard! I'm sorry guys but your stories are too funny(i'm sure it wasn't funny at the time :p)

But yea i've been fortunate that I NEVER got hit by mum or dad.. but i'm a good girl lol there was no need hahah (Oh hassoon i'm not an aussie lol pure wog)

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lollll Me an my sister had a massive brawl because she didnt give me the remote. even if were watching the same show I MUST HAVE THE REMOTE. I kept telling her to giv me it and she didnt, then i just got up and snatched it out of my hands. She screamed DAAAAADDDDDDDD and i pegged the remote at her face. From then, my dad and my sister were literally laying into me.
lol hasoon, i know the feeling all too well.

god love families. i thought only my family was as extreme as they are lol!

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol hasoon, i know the feeling all too well.

god love families. i thought only my family was as extreme as they are lol!
lol the sad thing is, its as if this happened when i was 14 years old :(

Truth is , it was only last year. lol

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lmao.

FMD, and I thought I had it bad when I was young.

I used to get smacked on the soles of my feet with a cane. My old man would get ballistic if I hit my older sisters. The worst part was the aftermath, me in absolute agony and my sister with a satisfied smile on her face. The ***** lololl

S

smingers

Man when it came to being a little sh!t no one was as bad as me. I wish my parents sent me to boarding school, mind you they did send me overseas for 5 months to straighten up, that didn't work either.

I've had knives, encyclopedias, tables, chairs, glass, hammers and drills thrown at me. Besides all the wooden spoons and shiz.
But I was terriable my parents couldn't control me.

I was angry at my dad and argued until i couldn't yell anymore this one day. By the time all the violence finished etc, one thing triggered me off...my mum called me a whore i stood up calmly, i staunched up spat in her face and pushed her down the front steps.
I look back now and think WTF was wrong with me. All over the fact she called me a whore. If it were now I would've said something smart back but never result to violence like i did. At that point they gave up and now we get along. We disagree but not like we used to THANK FUK for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.