Us against the world again - i smell a premiership in the air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Part of me can't believe what I'm hearing from most media outlets today, the other part of me totally expected it. All in all bulldog fans, it just re-afirms what we already know - unless you go for the Bulldogs, you just dont like the Bulldogs and they will always judge us harder than any other team. Point in case, I cant remember anyone bag Thurston on the several occasions he approached the Refs in the exact same manner that James did, but yet its James Graham's head their calling for (surprise surprise).

On the bright side of things my fellow Bulldogs, It is our clubs ability to rise from adversity and achieve great things when times get tough that other clubs and supporters cant stand most about us. So I urge you all to stand up tall and get behind our club and our boys on the feild right now because they need us. And with our support, and with this new fire in their belly that is burning after yesterdays debacle, our boys now have the motavation to acheive greatness again.

IT IS US AGAINST THE WORLD AGAIN - I CAN SMELL A PREMIERSHIP IN THE AIR

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Part of me can't believe what I'm hearing from most media outlets today, the other part of me totally expected it. All in all bulldog fans, it just re-afirms what we already know - unless you go for the Bulldogs, you just dont like the Bulldogs and they will always judge us harder than any other team. Point in case, I cant remember anyone bag Thurston on the several occasions he approached the Refs in the exact same manner that James did, but yet its James Graham's head their calling for (surprise surprise).

On the bright side of things my fellow Bulldogs, It is our clubs ability to rise from adversity and achieve great things when times get tough that other clubs and supporters cant stand most about us. So I urge you all to stand up tall and get behind our club and our boys on the feild right now because they need us. And with our support, and with this new fire in their belly that is burning after yesterdays debacle, our boys now have the motavation to acheive greatness again.

IT IS US AGAINST THE WORLD AGAIN - I CAN SMELL A PREMIERSHIP IN THE AIR
totally agree

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't mind being the ones hated and loathed, feels good as people know you are a threat lol.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thumbs up Papa Joe, I was thinking of starting a similar thread because it reminded me of 2004. Everyone hated us and the team just stuck together and got the premiership. Only issue is how are suspensions and injuries going to treat us in next 5-6 weeks.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am wearing my canterbury bulldogs hat to work today in sydney CBD. Getting the odd look from strangers. Im not doing this to intimidate strangers.
Im doing it to show that we can be civil and friendly in public. 40,000 at the grpund and just a handfull of people throwing bottles at the ground has hundreds on facebook myspace twitter and talk back radio tarring us all with the same brush.
Its very sickening to me. Those that look down at us for just being canterbury supporters should have a good hard look at themselves in the mirror and should not throw sstons in glass houses.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They're all just jealous! Haters! Why? Cause they know we be coming!!!!! =)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Forget it. NRL won't be happy until they've given Souths a second and third year to lift the premiership trophy.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
False rape allegations at the start of 2004 and we go on to win the Grand Final. The media should keep this up

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I smell a Rabbitohs - Broncos GF coming from NRL HQ

Beldig

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Same sort of stuff was said re siege mentality ( vs Panthers docking us 2 points&Soward/Eastwood thing) and we were knocked out in a major semi by the team that finished 8th

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You can collect your post of the year trophy now.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree . ive never been so pissed at a result. Yet at the same time felt this loss would do us good come the finals. ..

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just hope this dosnt derail our season

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Forget it. NRL won't be happy until they've given Souths a second and third year to lift the premiership trophy.
I hear you! I expect the NRL to allow Souths to break the cap and hand them S.Burgess back in 2016.

N

Natboy

False rape allegations at the start of 2004 and we go on to win the Grand Final. The media should keep this up
And we were raped by the refs friday night and will be raped by the judiciary this week. Good signs. This could well be our year although the next few months will be tough. We have the opportunity to show clubs what we are made of

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. Thanks for the premiership victory, world.

Status
Not open for further replies.