Update: 57,000 Tickets Sold for Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was amazed the Swans V meatPies only attracted 57,000 fans to the game last night (i know the AFL tickets are pretty expensive, but still)

So if the Bulldogs V wabbits can get more then the Afl - that be awesome.
Front Row :-)

gO BuLldOgS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what % south fans have coz when we are up by 16 at half time we won't hear Fu@k all from them

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what % south fans have coz when we are up by 16 at half time we won't hear Fu@k all from them
Yeh its funny coz its true. Ive been at ANZ when we have had an unbeatable lead on Souths, and there were lots of crossed arms and solemn quiet faces on the souths side of the stadium. All the noise was from our side.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
None of my mates wanna go (they rnt Dogs supporters) but fark it im going on my own!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
None of my mates wanna go (they rnt Dogs supporters) but fark it im going on my own!
Serb, you will have 40,000 mates there - look for the people wearing blue and white.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I was amazed the Swans V meatPies only attracted 57,000 fans to the game last night (i know the AFL tickets are pretty expensive, but still)

So if the Bulldogs V wabbits can get more then the Afl - that be awesome.
Front Row :-)

gO BuLldOgS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AFL gets its biggest crowds when 2 Vic teams meet in Vic.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Brilliant atmosphere... What a night. If you didn't go, you just missed out on some great memories.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Seemed like the majority were rabbits from where I was sitting

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the start of the game it looked pretty even, but with 10 minutes to go, Souff's end was emptying very quickly....lol

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
That's pretty pathetic considering its two Sydney teams that boast the biggest fan bases in Sydney and NSW.
Agree 100% should of sold out

Also with souths bull**** member numbers they should of had heaps more fans there

Just shows that there membership numbers are bull****

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dogs fans dominated, Easily 60-40 from where i was (with the army)

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was as close to 50/50 as you can get and yet another amazing sydney prelim final atmosphere...i've never had a bigger smile on my face than the atmosphere we created tonight...6 mins to go and waving the souths fans out and literally the whole end of the stadium were standing up...and when eastwood scored that last try it was electric...plus the whole game you could basically feel the stadium shake...we lifted the roof off the place tonight!! very proud to be a dogs fan and cant wait for next week :D

Status
Not open for further replies.