Unimpressive Rabbitoh's

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
This'll be a whole other thread ... but you've got me thinking about what "I see", when I watch a match.

I reckon I watched about 50-60mins of the whole 80 when you factor in distractions of kids, bedtime, etc. But then I think it wont matter even if if I watch it twice. I doubt I'll get a more accurate idea. Usually if I go to a game live, what I see on game-day often doesn't marry up to what i watch on TV when I see the replay the 2nd time.

So it begs the question : What will one see when they watch a game the 2nd time, that they didn't get the 1st time ?

*strokes chin all comtemplative like*
Was doing that as I was reading. For real :p

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Missed chances, players out of postions and better options that could of been taken I guess could be found watching the game the 2nd time around

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
This'll be a whole other thread ... but you've got me thinking about what "I see", when I watch a match.

I reckon I watched about 50-60mins of the whole 80 when you factor in distractions of kids, bedtime, etc. But then I think it wont matter even if if I watch it twice. I doubt I'll get a more accurate idea. Usually if I go to a game live, what I see on game-day often doesn't marry up to what i watch on TV when I see the replay the 2nd time.

So it begs the question : What will one see when they watch a game the 2nd time, that they didn't get the 1st time ?

*strokes chin all comtemplative like*

Well actually, funny you mentioned that, I must dead set watch a game about 5 times a week. The second times are to look for things off the ball, replay tries and stuff like that. Plus I guess i just wanna see our team win all the time..

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Missed chances, players out of postions and better options that could of been taken I guess could be found watching the game the 2nd time around
Exactly. I also like seeing whether what I blew up about at the game was really that bad on replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.