Underrated - Michael Hodgson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Very solid player who does all the little things right. Hannant, Hodgson and Armit have all been good for us.

blue&whitepride

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Superb buy in my opinion. We lacked so much last year. But this guy is a real worker. Even when Hannant is missing at origin time we will be fine with Hodgo & Armit. The players we have now are much preferable than the same time last year. I would have Hodgo & Stagg over SBW & Reni anytime. At least these 2 guys work and work - not do one thing and claim to be superstars

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
A toiler who is appreciated by the players and missed when not there

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Astute buy who has been invaluable to the team. One who doesn't catch the limelight and does his job week in week out.

B

BoonReturns

I haven't noticed too many wraps for this guy, so I thought I'd do it. Most importantly, he is super-fit for a big guy, and his enthusiasm and commitment are second to none. Michael leads the forwards up in defence and sets the pace of the line speed. His mid-field defence, especially his lateral defence, is superb. And his go-forward is nearly as good as Ben Hannant's.

Interestingly, we have not lost a game with Michael in the team. And we have never trailed with him on the field. It was after he returned from the bench against Cronulla that we wrapped it up. Not that he did anything outstanding or even noticeable, but his contribution is immense.

Congratulations Michael, and welcome to the club.
Agree with every word. He is as valuable as Hannant. We need more guys like this at the club, I strongly believe Armit is becoming a better player because of this guy being a mentor.

G

giant

a solid player, i dont think he is under rated he has been doing his job on the field hitups and tackling he hasnt set the world on fire imo

Status
Not open for further replies.