uk bulldog

Status
Not open for further replies.

uk_bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ive commented on here a few times, forgot to introduce myself, ive been a dogs fan since I saw video tapes of them in the uk back in the 80s, the players of the time and some past englishmen got me hooked, im also a st helens fan

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
welcome, won't hold the st helens thing against you :p

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers for James Graham you Poms haha!

Also welcome

uk_bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thanks everyone,we have a kid that looks like the next jammer lined up at saints but keep your hands off him

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome.

I have always wanted to get into the super league and support someone, I wonder how I should pick a team.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think jammer has led to a number of St Helens fans to start following the dogs.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha not sure I could support any team called the saints but it is jammers team!

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as he shits me, he is a great player
Bergudgingly, I'd have to agree. The best New South Welsh centre of the past decade by quite a distance (Gould's excitement over Gasnier is nonsense) and a real shame he left rep football so early.

Parramatta, St Helens and Manly, though. Jesus - he really picks his sides. I can't help but dislike him on those three reasons alone.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bergudgingly, I'd have to agree. The best New South Welsh centre of the past decade by quite a distance (Gould's excitement over Gasnier is nonsense) and a real shame he left rep football so early.

Parramatta, St Helens and Manly, though. Jesus - he really picks his sides. I can't help but dislike him on those three reasons alone.
but gould and Johns said that a gasnier was better than Inglis! And the daily telegraph agreed!

therefore it MUST be true ;)

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
but gould and Johns said that a gasnier was better than Inglis! And the daily telegraph agreed!

therefore it MUST be true ;)
I do sometimes wonder how many players Gus Gould rates as the "best ever". I'm pretty sure that even of current players, Hayne, Slater and Inglis are all the best fullback ever according to Gould. Inglis and Mark Gasnier have also been the best ever centres etc. He really does need to calm down with some of his over-the-top praise.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do sometimes wonder how many players Gus Gould rates as the "best ever". I'm pretty sure that even of current players, Hayne, Slater and Inglis are all the best fullback ever according to Gould. Inglis and Mark Gasnier have also been the best ever centres etc. He really does need to calm down with some of his over-the-top praise.
We really are in a golden age for the Full-Back position. Right now Slater belongs in that conversation and by the end of their careers Hayne and Inglis could be even better. Minichiello is an all-time great and Stewart has had an awesome career as well.

Inglis and Hayne are more just fantastic athletes as opposed to great Rugby League Players. If RL didn't exist they would just have been insanely good at something else instead.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I always liked the saints and still do. Followed them as a young fella when Sean Long was destroying teams in the early 2000s then they had Talau, Meli, Lyon, Jammer, Roby and the like. However I'm finding it very hard not to jump on the Leeds bandwagon this year, just a massive massive fan of Hall and Briscoe, all class that pair!

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We really are in a golden age for the Full-Back position. Right now Slater belongs in that conversation and by the end of their careers Hayne and Inglis could be even better. Minichiello is an all-time great and Stewart has had an awesome career as well.

Inglis and Hayne are more just fantastic athletes as opposed to great Rugby League Players. If RL didn't exist they would just have been insanely good at something else instead.
Slater is way ahead of the others. Hayne and inglis are just too inconsistent

Status
Not open for further replies.