U.S Presidential Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
who gives a ****??

Why does it matter to us???
That's so ignorant. It means more than you think.

America is the leader of the free world.

Look how it effects our military for example, would we have soldiers in Iraq or Afghanistan if it weren't for America?

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who cares about his skin colour

Colin Powell is even lighter than him

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With what Bush did for last 8 years, no republican had any chance

The funny thing is, McCain probably was their best chance

this is it if you missed it on the last page

Thats certainly not white

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score

Look how it effects our military for example, would we have soldiers in Iraq or Afghanistan if it weren't for America?
And look at the disaster it was to bring our troops in. Seriously, what did we achieve apart from helping secure Oil for Americans?

Want to explain why the Bin Laden family was flown out of the country the next day after 9/11 ocurred??

Free world? What's so free about it? Politicians dont run the world, International bankers do. And all they desire is money, so there is nothing free about our world...

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
America brings peace to itself and hopefully the countries it is now occupying= hopefully brings peace to many other countries too.

Where i don't really care about American politics, i think this will do good. Even if it is just starting to break down to hushed up social barriers between difference races.

still didn't need to be a 5 hour telecast on it though!

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
Finally it's over! I've watched a lot of the campaign for the last few months and it's a relief. More so since Obama won. His involvement caused me to be as interested as I was. I always take notice of their elections since it has a lot of impact on world affairs, but this election had me obsessed and I have been sick of it lately.

I'm glad it's over and looking forward to see if Obama is the tranformational figure many believe him to be.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What are Leno/Letterman/Jon Stewart going to use as material for their shows now?

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
What are Leno/Letterman/Jon Stewart going to use as material for their shows now?
man for as long as letterman exists he should have a great moments in presidential history segment bagging GW Bush. they kill me!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
America brings peace to itself and hopefully the countries it is now occupying= hopefully brings peace to many other countries too.

Where i don't really care about American politics, i think this will do good. Even if it is just starting to break down to hushed up social barriers between difference races.

still didn't need to be a 5 hour telecast on it though!
LMAO@ America bringing peace to Nicaragua

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol it was like that when kevin rudd won here, what was rove gonna use now? but he seems to manage, barely haha.

M

Mr Miyagi

Free world roflmao you brainwashed sheep

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol @ all of the conspiracy theorists

Status
Not open for further replies.