U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
No. I meant "Oppression"

I thought you would understand the subtle hint I was giving but I guess I gave you too much credit.
Right, you were using a literary device in your sophmoric gay joke. You totally didn't just confuse the words "oppression" and "repression," only a complete fucking moron would make such an error.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Everybody is racist. Unless you repeat "black lives matter" and turn your social media profile pics to a black square.
Fuck that.

Innocent lives matter and don't really give a flying fuck what any **** "labels" me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Right, you were using a literary device in your sophmoric gay joke. You totally didn't just confuse the words "oppression" and "repression," only a complete fucking moron would make such an error.
Believe whatever you want. What ever helps you sleep at night, petal.

Kiss daddy Trump goodnight for me.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Believe whatever you want. What ever helps you sleep at night, petal.

Kiss daddy Trump goodnight for me.
No super clever literary device to go with the über-effiminate, passive aggressive deflection?
I'm disappointed, much like your parents.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
What if there just happens to be massive levels of correlation between those two things...
Judging people broadly simply because they have a particular skin colour is wrong. It's textbook racism.

However, pointing out crime stats (such as those which point to black men in america committing crimes at rates significantly higher than any other racial group) is not racist. It's just analysis of crime stats.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wasnt criticizing Obama, I was criticizing disingenuous people like hackymcaxe who pretend to give a shit about drone strikes if it means they can take a cheap shot at Trump. Which is both effeminate and immature.
Are you for real?

Go back and read what you wrote.

In this forum you can't go back and change what you wrote. Still there in Black and White. Unlike Trump who tries to re-write history every day. You have definitely picked up that trait from him.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is just the start, Obama is the most corrupted presented . Just wait till Sidney Powell gets Michael Flynn’s case you the Supreme Court snd watch the debates tonight, trumo has a ace up his sleeve, Clinton, Obama and Biden have been treasonous bastArds since he won, this is the fbi and cia admitting to no Russian collousion when it fact Biden and Clinton did just that! And the news still lies about it. Smh.

Attachments

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Are you for real?

Go back and read what you wrote.

In this forum you can't go back and change what you wrote. Still there in Black and White. Unlike Trump who tries to re-write history every day. You have definitely picked up that trait from him.
Not to mention the fact he accuses people of hypocrisy for criticising Trump over Middle East conflict and drone strikes as if people here were singing the praises of Obama's foreign policy record. Nobody here is singing the praises of Obama and the reason people have been talking about Trump in the Middle East is because Dawgfather brought the subject up by claiming things had improved there under his watch. Of course this miserable troll misrepresents the truth of the matter, as usual.

Lies, distorted facts, straw man arguments, rampant bigotry. SoulCrusher is a typing caricature of the common, garden variety hard right arsehole. I only wish he wasn't blocking me so I could involve myself more in the "discussion". Meh, these conversations can eat up hours of a person's time. Maybe it is for the best.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No super clever literary device to go with the über-effiminate, passive aggressive deflection?
I'm disappointed, much like your parents.
I think you missed it again. That was a subtle hint that you associated Trump with Daddy, suggesting that you want Trump to be your daddy. Which is fine. I'm not judging.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Utility Half summed up SoulCrusher perfectly

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
trump is ruthless, he don't give a fuck and speaks up doesn't get bullied.

Status
Not open for further replies.