U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The whole thing was a charade. Trump was never going to win in that court. However, he will win his appeal.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bingo, if Trump wasn't who he is now (president/running for president) I doubt she would have even made these claims.... 20 years ago, or however long it was she slept with an ugly pig of a man just because he was a billionaire, something many women do for their own ridiculous reasons and now because he's running for president again she suddenly regrets it and calls it rape.
I'm sorry but the way I see the situation, it's about nothing more than money and an agenda.
By the way I'm not right wing or left wing but I'm sure lefties will hate this post.
Have you even been paying attention to the details of the case, or are you just going on a gut feel about how women should respond to rape? Because the latter would suggest some form of bias, be it political or apolitical. Nobody hates your post, but it seems to be driven more my emotion and preconceived notions than logic.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you even been paying attention to the details of the case, or are you just going on a gut feel about how women should respond to rape? Because the latter would suggest some form of bias, be it political or apolitical. Nobody hates your post, but it seems to be driven more my emotion and preconceived notions than logic.
Knew you'd comment, well done champ.

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It makes him seem like a bullshit artist
You do know who we're talking about, right? He cheated on his previous wives, his first wife even accused him of rape in the deposition, but later withdrew and said she made it up in anger. Hell he cheated on Melania

He said "they let you", and if you're being honest, based on her story, this lass meets Trump and within a minute is giggling about trying on lingerie, going into a changeroom with him.. what do you think happened in there? He speedran a rape? Nah, doesn't add up.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You do know who we're talking about, right? He cheated on his previous wives, his first wife even accused him of rape in the deposition, but later withdrew and said she made it up in anger. Hell he cheated on Melania

He said "they let you", and if you're being honest, based on her story, this lass meets Trump and within a minute is giggling about trying on lingerie, going into a changeroom with him.. what do you think happened in there? He speedran a rape? Nah, doesn't add up.
They let you doesn't necessarily imply consent, any more than semen on a dress proves a lack of consent. It could just mean the women is too shocked to object or too scared to make a complaint in the moment and that he took it as consent. The point is, talking about grabbing women by the pussy doesn't exactly paint the picture of a man who has a lot of respect for women, and if a man makes a habit of doing it, law of averages says he's going to get grabby with a fair share of women who are less than comfortable with it. The number of accusations that have been levelled at him supports that.

I don't know what happened on the day. It does seem like a crazy story, but those who feel they are rich, powerful and bulletproof and those who are naive do irrational things sometimes. I know for a fact he denies having ever met her yet refused to provide a sample which could have gone a long way to proving his version of events, and that a store employee gave evidence confirming Trump was in the store on that day...which gives credibility to the claim there was an encounter, at very least. If it was a consensual encounter, he should have made that argument. He didn't help his own case, that's for sure.

The main thing that makes me think he's guilty is the amount of complaints that have surfaced about him....some from women who have not filed suits against him. It's not an accusation you'd want to make lightly. The hate and trolling from his supporters would be very hard to deal with. How many women need to come forward saying he is a man who thinks he can just take what he wants until supporters accept it may just be true?

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They let you doesn't necessarily imply consent, any more than semen on a dress proves a lack of consent. It could just mean the women is too shocked to object or too scared to make a complaint in the moment and that he took it as consent. The point is, talking about grabbing women by the pussy doesn't exactly paint the picture of a man who has a lot of respect for women, and if a man makes a habit of doing it, law of averages says he's going to get grabby with a fair share of women who are less than comfortable with it. The number of accusations that have been levelled at him supports that.

I don't know what happened on the day. It does seem like a crazy story, but those who feel they are rich, powerful and bulletproof and those who are naive do irrational things sometimes. I know for a fact he denies having ever met her yet refused to provide a sample which could have gone a long way to proving his version of events, and that a store employee gave evidence confirming Trump was in the store on that day...which gives credibility to the claim there was an encounter, at very least. If it was a consensual encounter, he should have made that argument. He didn't help his own case, that's for sure.

The main thing that makes me think he's guilty is the amount of complaints that have surfaced about him....some from women who have not filed suits against him. It's not an accusation you'd want to make lightly. The hate and trolling from his supporters would be very hard to deal with. How many women need to come forward saying he is a man who thinks he can just take what he wants until supporters accept it may just be true?
I know that, but this isn't news. Trump got elected after the pussy grabbing tape came out, you either thought it was harmless banter, or him being truthful about how the dynamics of power and sex work in a funny way, or you thought he was a rapist. It seems even a full exoneration in this case would cause you to simply move onto the other women as evidence for why you knew back in 2016 that he was a rapist.

It is tired, and you should know by now, his supporters know exactly who he is, and they don't care about that. They'd say "come back to us when he's Jack the Rippering hookers under the Queensboro bridge and you're also livestreaming it when you catch him". They've heard he's Hitler and wants to murder all the blacks and mexicans and every other slander, why on God's green earth would they care if he got handsy with some women 25+ years ago?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I know that, but this isn't news. Trump got elected after the pussy grabbing tape came out, you either thought it was harmless banter, or him being truthful about how the dynamics of power and sex work in a funny way, or you thought he was a rapist. It seems even a full exoneration in this case would cause you to simply move onto the other women as evidence for why you knew back in 2016 that he was a rapist.

It is tired, and you should know by now, his supporters know exactly who he is, and they don't care about that. They'd say "come back to us when he's Jack the Rippering hookers under the Queensboro bridge and you're also livestreaming it when you catch him". They've heard he's Hitler and wants to murder all the blacks and mexicans and every other slander, why on God's green earth would they care if he got handsy with some women 25+ years ago?
Trump getting found guilty is news... the rest is context. The debate isn't really about what Trump supporters should or shouldn't care about. What the jurors thought is the important thing in this case, and already we have Trump supporters coming out in force to discredit them, the US court system and the woman they found to be a victim.

There's no way this will change a staunch Trump supporter's view of the guy. If anything it will only strengthen their resolve to support him because they will take it as just another chapter in the so called witch hunt. They will always support him, just like his strongest detractors will never support him.

It will be interesting to see what the never Trumpers on the republican side make of this and his other legal woes, though. At the end of the day I think they will hold the key to the outcome of the election.

Last edited:

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It will be interesting to se what the never Trumpers on the republican side make of this and his other legal woes, though. At the end of the day I think they will hold the key to the outcome of the election.
It changes nothing. Trump is the Republican Party, DeSantis is busy being King of Florida and would get stomped anyway, there is no one else. Biden is a wounded antelope, the economy is a dumpster fire and the world is heading towards something big and bad. I honestly don't want Trump either, he betrayed those poor fucks from the Jan 6, he sucked off the Saudis and the Israelis, he still bitches about losing the election.. but it is what it is.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The whole thing was a charade. Trump was never going to win in that court. However, he will win his appeal.
He will need to prove malfeasance, VERY unlikely, or produce new evidence to dispute the verdict.
I don't think he has a chance.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It changes nothing. Trump is the Republican Party, DeSantis is busy being King of Florida and would get stomped anyway, there is no one else. Biden is a wounded antelope, the economy is a dumpster fire and the world is heading towards something big and bad. I honestly don't want Trump either, he betrayed those poor fucks from the Jan 6, he sucked off the Saudis and the Israelis, he still bitches about losing the election.. but it is what it is.
And thank God we live in Australia!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You wouldn't provide a DNA sample knowing you're innocent and it would probably save you 5 million? That makes no sense. All refusing to provide a sample was going to do was cost him money and make him look guilty.

The law is what it is... but the reality is, if he is truly innocent he had a pretty compelling way to prove it and refused to do so.

Maybe after he loses his appeal he can start a pay Donald Trump's rape damages campaign on GoFundMe and fleece his supporters for some more money.
No, if anyone in any case would supply a DNA sample voluntarily they are clearly an idiot. These sluts will all come out of the woodwork wanting DNA/money. He doesn’t need the money

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bingo, if Trump wasn't who he is now (president/running for president) I doubt she would have even made these claims.... 20 years ago, or however long it was she slept with an ugly pig of a man just because he was a billionaire, something many women do for their own ridiculous reasons and now because he's running for president again she suddenly regrets it and calls it rape.
I'm sorry but the way I see the situation, it's about nothing more than money and an agenda.
By the way I'm not right wing or left wing but I'm sure lefties will hate this post.
Exactly. It’s just embarrassing. If he’s some houso from villawood these civil claims don’t exist. You should at least prosecute before the criminal courts before trying to sue for buyers regret

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You wouldn't provide a DNA sample knowing you're innocent and it would probably save you 5 million? That makes no sense. All refusing to provide a sample was going to do was cost him money and make him look guilty.

The law is what it is... but the reality is, if he is truly innocent he had a pretty compelling way to prove it and refused to do so.

Maybe after he loses his appeal he can start a pay Donald Trump's rape damages campaign on GoFundMe and fleece his supporters for some more money.
El Masri wouldn't provide DNA over that Coffs Harbour fraud bitch... he was innocent.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
El Masri wouldn't provide DNA over that Coffs Harbour fraud bitch... he was innocent.
El Masri wasn't a suspect, the victim never claimed to have his semen on her clothing and he wasn't facing the prospect of losing millions of dollars.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If Biden is so bad, why would DeSantis get stomped? I reckon there are very few republicans who would vote for Biden over DeSantis, but there are quite a few republicans who would never vote for Trump if 2020 is anything to go by. Only question is will it be enough to cost them the election. The republicans are weak for letting one man hijack their party. Especially when he has attacked so many party colleagues and run their names through the mud.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
El Masri wasn't a suspect, the victim never claimed to have his semen on her clothing and he wasn't facing the prospect of losing millions of dollars.
If he wasn't a suspect, why did they want his DNA? I'll answer my own question, since you don't seem to be at your best this early. So they could eliminate him and he would no longer be a suspect.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Anyways - no big deal. $5m is brekkie money for the Trumpster. He can just take that out of the ashtray in the roller....
Ya reckon? Most ‘real’ NY billionaires don’t consider Donny a club member. He robs Peter to pay Paul and often doesn’t pay Paul after he’s robbed Peter.

He’ll do everything he can to delay paying a dollar other than to lawyers through appeals. He’s always done it - kick the can down the road. He’s running in 2024 mainly to legally protect himself, even though it’s also ego, power and enrichment opportunity driven.

I reckon his ‘empire’ is a house of cards that once the loans are called back in, collapses. He just needs to keep the balls in the air until he’s six feet under.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The whole team were "suspects" and was facing losing more than millions of dollars, his integrity and reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.