Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
LETS GO BRANDON!

Russia allegedly used Creepy Joe in a dementia care facility.

Screenshot_20230316_131346_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Context: This is not an ad for an actual dementia care facility. The phone number listed, if dialed from within Russia, would connect you to the emergency line of the United States Embassy in Moscow.

Kinda fake but fkn funny.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope it doesn't turn out like when the knucklehead supporters attacked the building after Trump got bounced.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LETS GO BRANDON!

Russia allegedly used Creepy Joe in a dementia care facility.

View attachment 66540

Context: This is not an ad for an actual dementia care facility. The phone number listed, if dialed from within Russia, would connect you to the emergency line of the United States Embassy in Moscow.

Kinda fake but fkn funny.
American prestige internationally has taken a hit in recent years

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Even the biggest Trump haters surely agree the latest attempt to shut down Trump with weak charges that won’t stick is ridiculous and hypocritical

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Even the biggest Trump haters surely agree the latest attempt to shut down Trump with weak charges that won’t stick is ridiculous and hypocritical
I think the demonrats fucked up with this and actually will help him get re-elected.

Apparently donations are flooding in....fk Murikans are stupid. Give more money to a billionaire lol

There was some loud mouth republicunt going on that this is all part of the plan and republicunt states will indite Osama, Hellary, Fauxci and other pieces of shit.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The NY case re: hush money seems a bit light on. GA re: Raffensberger likely has more meat but I guess it comes down to whether the Feds go after him for the insurrection is where it gets interesting - and might coincide with what happens to Fox re: Dominion. Either way, I’m glad he’s back purely for the memes and well-being of late night comedy writers :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
fk Murikans are stupid. Give more money to a billionaire lol
No question on the first part, especially MAGA.

The billionaire part I’m not so sure of though. Apparently ‘real’ NY billionaires don’t consider him part of their club. He’s ‘rich’ but it’s usually other peoples money. If he’s so ‘rich’ as he claimed during the 2016 campaign then why is he asking for donations now, especially after 4 years in the Oval where there would’ve been plenty of opportunities to make bank, like letting Saudi delegates stay at your DC hotel or convincing the RNC to have campaign events at your golf resort. So it can’t just be for ‘justice’ and riling his base. I guess he’s got plenty of lawyer bills to pay, but what happens when his numerous loans get called in?

He’s probably no more crooked than any other politician - his problem is he just can’t keep his mouth shut so he attracts the attention he craves.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No question on the first part, especially MAGA.

The billionaire part I’m not so sure of though. Apparently ‘real’ NY billionaires don’t consider him part of their club. He’s ‘rich’ but it’s usually other peoples money. If he’s so ‘rich’ as he claimed during the 2016 campaign then why is he asking for donations now, especially after 4 years in the Oval where there would’ve been plenty of opportunities to make bank, like letting Saudi delegates stay at your DC hotel or convincing the RNC to have campaign events at your golf resort. So it can’t just be for ‘justice’ and riling his base. I guess he’s got plenty of lawyer bills to pay, but what happens when his numerous loans get called in?

He’s probably no more crooked than any other politician - his problem is he just can’t keep his mouth shut so he attracts the attention he craves.
No matter what trump does, none of this helps him or the republicans in 2024.
Why?
Because trump and the republicans don't seem to grasp (or just don’t want to) the cold hard fact that you win government not by appealing to your rusted on base but by wooing the undecided voter to your side. Trump, trumpisem and the big lie etc has been proven time and again to be electoral poison in the wider US electorate, and the more rabid and "MAGAtardish" they become, the less they appeal to the undecided voter.

Just as Germany after WW2 underwent "denazification" to cleanse itself of the Nazi regime and to take its place in the world again, America and the republicans will need to go through a painful "detrumpification" to earn back the respect and pre-eminence it has lost due solely to the trump administration...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No matter what trump does, none of this helps him or the republicans in 2024.
Why?
Because trump and the republicans don't seem to grasp (or just don’t want to) the cold hard fact that you win government not by appealing to your rusted on base but by wooing the undecided voter to your side. Trump, trumpisem and the big lie etc has been proven time and again to be electoral poison in the wider US electorate, and the more rabid and "MAGAtardish" they become, the less they appeal to the undecided voter.

Just as Germany after WW2 underwent "denazification" to cleanse itself of the Nazi regime and to take its place in the world again, America and the republicans will need to go through a painful "detrumpification" to earn back the respect and pre-eminence it has lost due solely to the trump administration...
True. The midterms of ‘18 and ‘22 let alone the 2020 PE are all testament to this. The country (well maybe not the GOP) seems to have moved on, even with a not very inspiring fella like Joe in the Oval.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the demonrats fucked up with this and actually will help him get re-elected.

Apparently donations are flooding in....fk Murikans are stupid. Give more money to a billionaire lol

There was some loud mouth republicunt going on that this is all part of the plan and republicunt states will indite Osama, Hellary, Fauxci and other pieces of shit.
The people who are outraged by Trump are they also outraged about Hunter Biden freely smoking crack and going on frequent holidays to Cambodia?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The people who are outraged by Trump are they also outraged about Hunter Biden freely smoking crack and going on frequent holidays to Cambodia?
Of course they wouldn't be upset and still try to claim the laptop is fake.

They are so heavily indoctrinated, they defend the undefendable then cry outrage when the other side does the same shit.

They freely cry Trump is a racist but when Creepy Joe shows signs of paedophilia, we can't call him Pedo Joe.

Or it's OK for Pedo Joe to not address the nation and talk about ice cream and "beautiful young kids" but would of been triggered if Trump did the same.

Both sides are the same shit and I genuinely feel sorry for anyone that falls for the left/right paradigm.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

They are so heavily indoctrinated, they defend the undefendable then cry outrage when the other side does the same shit.
Demonrats have lost all credibility.
I’m friends with a guy in the states who used support demonrats but has seen the light.
Funnily enough this guy is also related to Donald Trump but it’s a maternal link which goes back to Germany.

He’s good to talk to, he is a realist too just like his cousin!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck nothin will happen with Trump. ***** have been gunning at him for years throwing weak ass attempts, pretty much throwing shit in the hope that it sticks. I'm not sticking up for the orange man, just saying the left have just rinse and repeated their "plays at Trump" cards so much it just seem like no more than a joke now.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Demonrats have lost all credibility.
I’m friends with a guy in the states who used support demonrats but has seen the light.
Funnily enough this guy is also related to Donald Trump but it’s a maternal link which goes back to Germany.

He’s good to talk to, he is a realist too just like his cousin!
Republicunts are in the same boat my bro, big reason why murika is fucked no matter which puppet is "in charge".

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

They freely cry Trump is a racist but when Creepy Joe shows signs of paedophilia, we can't call him Pedo Joe.

Or it's OK for Pedo Joe to not address the nation and talk about ice cream and "beautiful young kids" but would of been triggered if Trump did the same.

Both sides are the same shit and I genuinely feel sorry for anyone that falls for the left/right paradigm.
Don't forget, you ain't black if you don't vote for the Democrats

Status
Not open for further replies.