Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now for the sarcastic response...

"hahahaha

you don't believe a random guy with no evidence to back up what he's saying?

You're stoopid"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You’ve clearly had a heavy concussion for the last few months because your contributions thus far have been partisan talking points borrowed from the democrats.

Also, you seem to lack any ability to think for yourself so you just revert to the easiest reaction to any new story which generally revolves around orange man bad.
Says the guy who literally quotes Sky News as a debate point

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
If we all put this scandal to one side....

why do you guys suppose Hunter Biden was employed on the board of a Ukrainian energy company and given $50k US per month despite having no energy experience, having no local business knowledge of Ukraine and also being unable to speak the local language?

is it pure coincidence at the time of this appointment, Joe Biden was responsible for forreign policy in the Ukraine?

keep in mind Hunter Biden has already given an interview where he confirmed that he would not have been given this directorship of his last name was not Biden.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we all put this scandal to one side....

why do you guys suppose Hunter Biden was employed on the board of a Ukrainian energy company and given $50k US per month despite having no energy experience, having no local business knowledge of Ukraine and also being unable to speak the local language?

is it pure coincidence at the time of this appointment, Joe Biden was responsible for forreign policy in the Ukraine?

keep in mind Hunter Biden has already given an interview where he confirmed that he would not have been given this directorship of his last name was not Biden.
Read what you wrote again. Read it carefully then explain to the class how this could possibly result in Joe Biden being guilty of anything.

Go on. Read what you said then explain how this results in Joe Biden being corrupt.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol typical anti theists trying to change definitions, perform mental gymnastics to find loopholes to make murdering of unborn babies legal and not murder. I should add that babies are aborted at times during giving birth lol. But yeah still not murder aye. Why do you lefties lose your minds at the thought of having murdering unborn or being born babies made illegal again? It’s almost like you think your opinion is canonical law to natural selection.

Did you read the comment I responded to? It wasn’t me comparing the Catholic Church to a capitalist government or profit driven organisations, it was me questioning his logic on “any religion that needs money to survive is a scam”. My point is, that logic can be said about anything so essentially an illogical statement.
Yes. It was you comparing the catholic church to a capitalist government and profit driven organisation. The original post only ascerted "any religion that needs money to survive is a scam"... key word religion. Profit driven organisation are just that, designed to make profit.Religion is supposedly founded on peace and love and "love thy neighbour", not on a multimillion dollar vatican empire of corruption and cover up. You compare apples and oranges to suit your agenda.

And re abortion. You can call it "murder" allll you like. But as it stands, it legally isnt murder. Your "holier than thou" definition means squat didly. I know you blindly follow your bible. But we arnt in biblical times a

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Read what you wrote again. Read it carefully then explain to the class how this could possibly result in Joe Biden being guilty of anything.

Go on. Read what you said then explain how this results in Joe Biden being corrupt.
I’m not saying it is. I am just curious what you guys think about how he got the directorship and why u think he got it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not saying it is. I am just curious what you guys think about how he got the directorship and why u think he got it.
A huge part of it (probably at least 80%) was due to his last name. I also think he's a hopeless deadbeat who lives off his father's name.

That's also why he's such an obvious target for a disinformation campaign.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
A huge part of it (probably at least 80%) was due to his last name. I also think he's a hopeless deadbeat who lives off his father's name.

That's also why he's such an obvious target for a disinformation campaign.
Yeh I agree with that.

And for the record I’ve never worked out why all of trumps family are employed in the White House. I really hate that shit.

how about the Ukrainian energy company - what do you think was in it for them to employ Hunter Biden?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh I agree with that.

And for the record I’ve never worked out why all of trumps family are employed in the White House. I really hate that shit.

how about the Ukrainian energy company - what do you think was in it for them to employ Hunter Biden?
Three main reasons:

1) they knew Hunter Biden's name would carry a lot of influence in deals

2) Hunter may have told them that he has an influence over his dad (even if he doesn't).

3) he's actually a good businessman

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Three main reasons:

1) they knew Hunter Biden's name would carry a lot of influence in deals

2) Hunter may have told them that he has an influence over his dad (even if he doesn't).

3) he's actually a good businessman
1. Agree.
2. Agree. If we assume this happened - and that Hunter spoke to his dad about it - there is the real risk that this was text book corruption. But I do accept that it’s circumstantial (although IMO in need of serious legal enforcement investigation).
3. Agree it’s a possibility but all my reading of Hunter seems to indicate he wasn’t. But I’ll remain open to it being a possibility.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The thing you have to keep in mind is that before he joined Burisma, he wasn't a nobody. He ran several businesses including a massive investment firm. And he negotiated on several multi-billion dollar deals.

It's not like he was some trash that ran off his father's name. The guy was a 1 percenter long before all this.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The thing you have to keep in mind is that before he joined Burisma, he wasn't a nobody. He ran several businesses including a massive investment firm. And he negotiated on several multi-billion dollar deals.

It's not like he was some trash that ran off his father's name. The guy was a 1 percenter long before all this.
Ooooh oooh can I guess of a few kids who are what you're describing???

Donald, Eric and ivanka

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I'm guessing you haven't read that much then. He co-founded a company that's worth billions of dollars.
My point is that he doesn’t seem to have accomplished anything on his own.
For example his job at MBNA seems to have been obtained from Joe Biden’s relationship with the major credit card providers.

Suspiciously Joe Biden was one of few democrats who favoured a reform bill which favoured major credit card providers at the time.

are you seeing a trend here? Hunter Biden seems to show up in places followed closed by Joe Biden who then provides policy support and favours.

If nothing else it is eye brow raising.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Left, right. Either side of politics would agree that it would be funny AF for beastmode to have to have Lachlan Lewis as his avatar until the 2021 season. So get on that thread and vote people!!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes. It was you comparing the catholic church to a capitalist government and profit driven organisation. The original post only ascerted "any religion that needs money to survive is a scam"... key word religion. Profit driven organisation are just that, designed to make profit.Religion is supposedly founded on peace and love and "love thy neighbour", not on a multimillion dollar vatican empire of corruption and cover up. You compare apples and oranges to suit your agenda.

And re abortion. You can call it "murder" allll you like. But as it stands, it legally isnt murder. Your "holier than thou" definition means squat didly. I know you blindly follow your bible. But we arnt in biblical times a
And when abortion is reverted back to being illegal and murder by law, your tolerant progressive agenda of murdering unborn babies will mean “squat didly”.
You are dense af aye bro. How is any organisation meant to survive without making money? How can the Catholic Church (biggest charity in the world) do charity work? Build hospitals? Build schools etc. magic? Get absolutely educated

Status
Not open for further replies.