U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Of course has been a politician for the past 4 years. But most people when describing Trump would say that a big part of why he won in 2016, was because he was not a politician. A number of people voted for him as a f*** you to the american political establishment.
That was 2016.

Ancient history now. 4years ago and a whole term as president.

He is a politician now, as well as a 6 time bankrupted businessman.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
That was 2016.

Ancient history now. 4years ago and a whole term as president.

He is a politician now, as well as a 6 time bankrupted businessman.
Indeed he is currently in the role of politician. However, I can say that personally I often hear of people referring to Trump as a business man and that's why they like him and that's why they voted for him and will vote for him again.

Safe to say there are a range of opinions on Trump (which is no surprise given he is polarising and people generally love him or hate him).

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Indeed he is currently in the role of politician. However, I can say that personally I often hear of people referring to Trump as a business man and that's why they like him and that's why they voted for him and will vote for him again.

Safe to say there are a range of opinions on Trump (which is no surprise given he is polarizing and people generally love him or hate him).
He has been president for 4 years, how is he not a politician?

But maybe you are right, Trump isn't a politician because he has failed miserably as president, but then again 6 bankruptcies means he has failed as a businessman as well.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
He has been president for 4 years, how is he not a politician?

But maybe you are right, Trump isn't a politician because he has failed miserably as president, but then again 6 bankruptcies means he has failed as a businessman as well.
He is in a political position but many people believe he acts more like a business man while in the role, rather than as the stereotypical president

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is in a political position but many people believe he acts more like a business man while in the role, rather than as the stereotypical president
He isn't a stereotypical president because guess what..........................................FAILURE at business and politics.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
He isn't a stereotypical president because guess what..........................................FAILURE at business and politics.
Some would say he’s been quite successful. No doubt with failures along the way, but most successful people have failed repeatedly throughout their lives. If you haven’t failed at a few things you’re probably setting the bar a little low.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some would say he’s been quite successful. No doubt with failures along the way, but most successful people have failed repeatedly throughout their lives. If you haven’t failed at a few things you’re probably setting the bar a little low.
Some are brainwashed MAGA cult members too, who believe what comes out of a snake oil salesman's' mouth.

So are you really addressing his massive failures as a positive???? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

What amazes me is how you excuse his arrogant, belligerent, denigrating, misogynistic, bullying and hateful behavior as odd and support him because the USA needs a (failed) business man in charge.

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Some are brainwashed MAGA cult members too, who believe what comes out of a snake oil salesman's' mouth.

So are you really addressing his massive failures as a positive???? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

What amazes me is how you excuse his arrogant, belligerent, denigrating, misogynistic, bullying and hateful behavior as odd and support him because the USA needs a (failed) business man in charge.
You have a very partisan view of Trump. It doesn’t mean you have an accurate view of Trump.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You have a very partisan view of Trump. It doesn’t mean you have an accurate view of Trump.
No I have a very realistic view of Trump based on evidence from the crap that has come out of mouth and the results of his actions.

The fact the man brags about grabbing women by the pussy, walking into a dressing room to perv on 15yo girls at Miss Teen USA because he owned it and no one could stop him. Let's not forget how a in an ongoing case in NY he has been ordered by a court to provide DNA but has twice refused. What is he hiding?

The fact he bent over like a bitch for Putin when Russia put bounties on American soldiers and he refuses to say anything. The fool Kin Jong-un made him look like when he ignored the so called agreement without consequence. The way the Canadian, French and British Prime Ministers openly laugh at him at public events not even pretending to hide how much of a joke they thing he is. The whole UN Assembly laughed at when he addressed them.

The way he refuses to to criticise Right Wing extremists and openly wishes a pedophile well.

Six bankruptcies that have forced hundreds of small businesses broke because he wouldn't pay them.

And that is just off the top of my head in a rant without having to think about it.

What about that makes you idolise the man so much and describe this behavior as just 'odd'?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
No I have a very realistic view of Trump based on evidence from the crap that has come out of mouth and the results of his actions.

The fact the man brags about grabbing women by the pussy, walking into a dressing room to perv on 15yo girls at Miss Teen USA because he owned it an no one could stop him. Let's not forget how a in an ongoing case in NY he has been ordered by a court to provide DNA but has twice refused. What is he hiding?

The fact he bent over like a bitch for Putin when Russia put bounties on American soldiers and he refuses to say anything. The fool Kin Jong-un made him look like when he ignored the so called agreement without consequence. The way the Canadian, French and British Prime Ministers openly laugh at him at public events not even pretending to hide how much of a joke they thing he is. The whole UN Assembly laughed at when he addressed them.

The way he refuses to to criticise Right Wing extremists and openly wishes a pedophile well.

Six bankruptcies that have forced hundreds of small businesses broke because he wouldn't pay them.

And that is just off the top of my head in a rant without having to think about it.

What about that makes you idolise the man so much and describe this behavior as just 'odd'?
Do you have anything positive you think he’s done at all? Or 100% negative?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do you have anything positive you think he’s done at all? Or 100% negative?
I have nothing nice to say about a man who purposely walks into a dressing room to perv on 15yo girls and then goes on Howard Stern to brag about it and then compounds it by wishing a pedophile well.

How do you in good conscious condone, excuse, forgive or ignore that behavior? These are kids he is sexualising and then bragging about it on radio.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I have nothing nice to say about a man who purposely walks into a dressing room to perv on 15yo girls and then goes on Howard Stern to brag about it and then compounds it by wishing a pedophile well.

How do you in good conscious condone, excuse, forgive or ignore that behavior? These are kids he is sexualising and then bragging about it on radio.
You should probably do a bit of self reflection and consider whether you’re really allowing yourself to take in all the relevant information when forming an opinion. Or whether you’re just taking the prevailing mainstream opinion, gobbling it up and regurgitating it on an online forum.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You should probably do a bit of self reflection and consider whether you’re really allowing yourself to take in all the relevant information when forming an opinion. Or whether you’re just taking the prevailing mainstream opinion, gobbling it up and regurgitating it on an online forum.
This isn't mainstream opinion.

These are comments that have come straight out of Trumps mouth on a live radio broadcast and in press conferences.

Maybe you should stop making excuses for his vile behavior and wake up to your self and realise what most people know, that he is scum.

Time to break your brainwashing and start to think for yourself.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dawg's right. You should be getting your information from poorly made YouTube videos and far right wing political commentators.
Sad thing is I have been there but I couldn't stop laughing long enough to take them seriously.

Some of the best comedians I have ever seen.

Highly recommend if your bored. They make Tucker Carlson and Andrew Bolt look credible.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
This isn't mainstream opinion.

These are comments that have come straight out of Trumps mouth on a live radio broadcast and in press conferences.

Maybe you should stop making excuses for his vile behavior and wake up to your self and realise what most people know, that he is scum.

Time to break your brainwashing and start to think for yourself.
The prevailing mainstream opinion in 2016 was that trump was a joke and that the correct response to him was to laugh at him and point out how stupid he was.

That worked fine until he won. Then the narrative needed to change, because if Trump was so dumb - how could the political class explain how they lost to an idiotic failure of a property developer. Hence Russia.

Now, in 2020, many people are wetting their beds at the thought they may have to deal with another four years of Trump. The drive to ensure he doesn’t win is even stronger than in 2016, and IMO this is driving a part of the current polling results.

Also, it would be far more difficult for someone to support Trump unless they thought for themselves. Pretty well all the media, all the political class and most of the corporates all support Biden or at least certainly do no support Trump. To find yourself ending up supporting Trump inherently means you’ve had to think for yourself because very few others do.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The prevailing mainstream opinion in 2016 was that trump was a joke and that the correct response to him was to laugh at him and point out how stupid he was.

That worked fine until he won. Then the narrative needed to change, because if Trump was so dumb - how could the political class explain how they lost to an idiotic failure of a property developer. Hence Russia.

Now, in 2020, many people are wetting their beds at the thought they may have to deal with another four years of Trump. The drive to ensure he doesn’t win is even stronger than in 2016, and IMO this is driving a part of the current polling results.

Also, it would be far more difficult for someone to support Trump unless they thought for themselves. Pretty well all the media, all the political class and most of the corporates all support Biden or at least certainly do no support Trump. To find yourself ending up supporting Trump inherently means you’ve had to think for yourself because very few others do.
Lmfao

What an absolute load of trash. You're a complete imbecile

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Just because he won doesn't make him a hero. I am not sold that he won't win again. I think he still has a decent chance.

What I said is he is a vile human being whose behavior is inexcusable.

How do you sleep knowing that you support a man who has publicly supported a pedophile? Walks in on 15yo changing and brags. Who talks about dating his daughter.

None of those facts I listed above are in dispute. They are FACTS.

I asked you a question before that you did not answer. So I will ask again

' How do you in good conscious condone, excuse, forgive or ignore that behavior? '

Status
Not open for further replies.