Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
But hes a great BUSINESSMAN!!!!!

Hes going to run america like a business!!!! $3 trillion debt!!!! Just like his bankrupt businesses!!!!

Thats a fake quote wendog. Snopes fact checked it
They're wrong lol... but ...sorry Mr Trump.if you didn't say it...I do so want to believe it's true.

I'll fact check another statement I have in mind lol

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder what chance Hilary Clinton has of being banned by twitter lol.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is why I said to avoid the discussion about pro-life/pro-choice. It's a touchy subject. Both are extremely passionate about it and it'll only result in many people getting banned.

Keep it on topic or this thread will be locked soon. It's preferable that we don't lock it because it's not over yet.

Well, technically it is but there's more interesting stuff to discuss on the topic. So let's keep it on topic everyone.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why do blacks at my gym walk around like a superior race. Blm really getting to their heads. Imagine victimhood being used as a triumph lol.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if smh.com.Au will apply equal standards of skepticism and reporting to Biden as Donald Trump.

Oh wait what’s this?
I wanna know if they’re gonna comment on all the national guards and police posted outside like it’s communist China. I mean the msm had a meltdown coz rump wanted tos how off a handful of tanks a couple years ago lmao. They said this isn’t seen anywhere but dictatorship countries lol. Oh and when national guard went to protect federal buildings and arresting those destroying that property and arrested again msm spread that its dictatorship all their crap. Yet no mention of what pelosi and co have orchestrated. But but but right wing militiassssssss

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I wanna know if they’re gonna comment on all the national guards and police posted outside like it’s communist China. I mean the msm had a meltdown coz rump wanted tos how off a handful of tanks a couple years ago lmao. They said this isn’t seen anywhere but dictatorship countries lol. Oh and when national guard went to protect federal buildings and arresting those destroying that property and arrested again msm spread that its dictatorship all their crap. Yet no mention of what pelosi and co have orchestrated. But but but right wing militiassssssss
Fairfax just REALLY wants you to know that Joe Biden is a great wholesome guy. Your opinion of him should be a positive one because he would never engage in corruption with foreign countries and he’d also never lie to you like orange man.

In detailing Biden’s long history of lying, Piper cited civil rights activist Shaun King.
King, co-founder of Real Justice PAC and a supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement, said: “Since the early 1970s, Joe Biden has been a serial liar.”

King also blasted Biden for lying about his involvement in the U.S. civil rights movement.

King said: “Joe Biden … on the backs of people who actually paid an enormous price for being activists and organizers in the Civil Rights Movement, created a completely false narrative of his work and contributions …”

King goes on to explain:
“In 1987, when Joe Biden was running for president for the very first time, his campaign got swallowed up in a swarm of lies that [he] told about himself all over the country. First, Biden was caught plagiarizing a famous speech from, then, British Labor Pary Leader Neil Kinnock — including parts of the speech that came straight from Kinnock’s personal life that were not true for Biden.

Status
Not open for further replies.