• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm not surprised. Looking at those fat white Magas struggling to climb the bastions :grinning: and the guys on the window cleaning contraption who were trying to replace the USA flag with a Trump Rambo flag.

Police Chief Robert Contee announced this evening that three people died from medical emergencies during today’s insurrection at the Capitol.
Contee did not specify if these people were involved in any way with the overtaking of the Capitol building.
“One adult female and two adult males appear to have suffered from separate medical emergencies, which resulted in their deaths. Any loss of life in the District is tragic and our thoughts are with anyone impacted by their loss," he said.
DC Fire and Emergency Medical services transported people to area hospitals with injuries ranging from cardiac arrest to multiple fractures after falling from scaffolding on the West front of the Capitol building. However, city officials did not say whether any of these people are the ones now deceased.

a9ELVrPg_700w_0.jpg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
c*** rash is actually two words. If you need to consult a dictionary, Hacky is the expert when it comes to making sure people only use particular words which he approves of.
Pathetic ****.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
c*** rash is actually two words. If you need to consult a dictionary, Hacky is the expert when it comes to making sure people only use particular words which he approves of.
Cuntrash or **** rash. Either is fine.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I like. No fuck that, I love the way you talk my friend. My foul mouth is as clean as a nuns c*** compared to yours. You got the makings of a varsity athlete
I love talking to people they way they demand/deserve.

This cocksuckers is a sadistic fuck who loves to be abused. The weird **** gets off on it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol. Last time I called you what you are, one of the admins got the sniffles and banned me for a month lol.
Nah. I believe last time you kept criticising the mods and trolling Assassin even after being told to stop. Trolling Assassin one more time was the straw that broke the camel's back.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Which bible verse contains these pearls of wisdom?
Quit your lame trolling you coward fuck.

Only pearls you know is the pearl necklace your dad gives you on a daily basis.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah. I believe last time you kept criticising the mods and trolling Assassin even after being told to stop. Trolling Assassin one more time was the straw that broke the camel's back.
I should point out that he didn't really learn his lesson 'cause he keeps bringing up the mods and admins and blaming them for his own fuck ups.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fiji Laughs At ‘Pathetic’ American Attempt At A Coup D’Éta

https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php...-at-pathetic-american-attempt-at-a-coup-deta/
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?te...n-attempt-at-a-coup-deta/&via=betootaadvocate

ERROL PARKER | Editor-at-large | Contact
Pacific powerhouse Fiji has reportedly laughed at American attempts to overthrow their government today, telling The Advocate that those ‘Trump Supporters’ wouldn’t know a coup d’état if it hit them in the face.
Over the past four decades, there have been at least half-a-dozen real coups in Fiji.
The island nation, until the Rudd-Gillard-Rudd-Abbott-Turnbull-Morrison years, was the global home of the coup.
And as a global authority on bloodlessly overthrowing their government, the Fijian people have understandably been unimpressed by the efforts of some Americans in Washington DC today.
Speaking to The Advocate today, the Prime Minister of Fiji Commodore Frank Bainimarama condemned the actions of the ‘insurgents’ that raided the US Capitol Building.
“It wasn’t even a bloodless coup,” said Mr Bainimarama.
“Pathetic. That is the key, it must be a bloodless coup. All you need to have a successful coup is support and when you spill blood, that is when support is lost,”
“Also, people must think the person you are replacing is a massive fuckwit, which is also not the case. In terms of coup, it is a clear lose-lose for me,”
“And I know a thing or two about coups.”
More to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.