U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It used to be considered a conspiracy theory to suggest that the basis for entering Iraq for war was anything other than totally justified and in the national interest of America (and a number of other countries).

However, we now know that multiple western countries were negligent and/or lied about the supposed 'weapons of mass destruction' as a means to starting a war within Iraq and getting rid of Saddam Hussein.

This included multiple branches of the U.S. government (including the CIA) who either lied about the WMD's and/or were entirely negligent in the intelligence they passed on.

So while it's true some conspiracy theories are bogus, some are not. Just because you (or me) call something a conspiracy, does not mean that it's not true. Also, just because branches of the U.S. federal government make certain claims, does not make them true. The same branches who were unable to detect the biggest attack on U.S. in peace time (9/11)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fox News anchor asks Trump: Is there a path to victory? Hear his answer

He's already pre-empting the Supreme Court when he said [and I'm paraphrasing] "you have to have a Supreme Court willing to make big decisions...". He will corrupt any office to win.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I cant wait to see how some people react once they know for sure he is out and cant get at them anymore. I reckon there will be an avalanche of people who turn on him including his own party. Donald will be a like a single chip thrown on the boardwalk at Bondi Beach, the seagulls will come from everywhere.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I cant wait to see how some people react once they know for sure he is out and cant get at them anymore. I reckon there will be an avalanche of people who turn on him including his own party. Donald will be a like a single chip thrown on the boardwalk at Bondi Beach, the seagulls will come from everywhere.
I can’t wait to see what the conspiracy guys say on the internet. What a tale they’ll spin!!

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And that’s the bottom line..actually Turnbull, yes Turnbull succinctly put it.. His whole presidency has been about politicising issues, polarisation, and division all aimed at progressing his own narcissistic agenda to get re-elected..the Coronivirus is a perfect example of this, hence denying its danger..

My bottomline is he a big sook who can’t handle the reality that he lost..actually smashed.. As such, like the video points out, he is just sowing the seeds of doubt, trying to cloud Biden’s victory, and focus away his loss from him to other factors..typical narcissistic behaviour.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It used to be considered a conspiracy theory to suggest that the basis for entering Iraq for war was anything other than totally justified and in the national interest of America (and a number of other countries).

However, we now know that multiple western countries were negligent and/or lied about the supposed 'weapons of mass destruction' as a means to starting a war within Iraq and getting rid of Saddam Hussein.

This included multiple branches of the U.S. government (including the CIA) who either lied about the WMD's and/or were entirely negligent in the intelligence they passed on.

So while it's true some conspiracy theories are bogus, some are not. Just because you (or me) call something a conspiracy, does not mean that it's not true. Also, just because branches of the U.S. federal government make certain claims, does not make them true. The same branches who were unable to detect the biggest attack on U.S. in peace time (9/11)
Stop trying to re-write history. George Dubbya Bush was handed a report in August 2001 the title of which was "Bin Laden determined to Strike in US" and within that report it categorically stated that he was planning to hijack planes. Ole Dubbya ignored it and the rest is history.

Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US - Wikipedia

Kinda like Trump ignoring expert reports on COVID and the history of that is still being written.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Stop trying to re-write history. George Dubbya Bush was handed a report in August 2001 the title of which was "Bin Laden determined to Strike in US" and within that report it categorically stated that he was planning to hijack planes. Ole Dubbya ignored it and the rest is history.

Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US - Wikipedia

Kinda like Trump ignoring expert reports on COVID and the history of that is still being written.
lol, think you're confusing Iraq and Afghanistan and the unique wars in each, old mate. I know it's a long way away but the two countries are quite different.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That is until the seagulls get close enough and then go 'Ewwwwwww' and bid a hasty retreat - just sayin' :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Deluded Rudy (‘Deruded’??) rushes out statement to contradict Barr. No Hollywood creative could write this!

9B290C25-6E07-4877-8E8B-6C40E70D725D.jpeg

OK Rudemeister - where is this ‘evidence’ you speak of? So far you’ve presented zip in court - probably because you know you’d get done for perjury. Muppet.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Deluded Rudy (‘Deruded’??) rushes out statement to contradict Barr. No Hollywood creative could write this!

View attachment 18938

OK Rudemeister - where is this ‘evidence’ you speak of? So far you’ve presented zip in court - probably because you know you’d get done for perjury. Muppet.
They held their own "hearing" in a hotel function room, not the legal courts of the US, no a hotel function room.

Status
Not open for further replies.