U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
In terms of an actual attempt to drain the swamp, a serious effort to overturn such protections would have to be pretty close to the top of the action list.
Yes.... funny how a guy who is leaning heavily on protections that should be removed is seen as the guy for the job of draining it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You think the annoying orange is keeping up the circus so Creepy Joe doesn't get sworn in on Jan 20?

What happens then? Do they forcibly kick the **** out or do they push back the inauguration?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You think the annoying orange is keeping up the circus so Creepy Joe doesn't get sworn in on Jan 20?

What happens then? Do they forcibly kick the c*** out or do they push back the inauguration?
As I understand it, he has about a month to win in court or convince enough faithless electors to go against the wishes of their states in order to flip the result. If results are certified on dec 14, he’s toast and will be forcibly removed if he won’t go of his own accord. That is the situation as I understand it. I’m not 100 percent sure and stand to be corrected.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Trump told ally he's trying to get back at Democrats for questioning legitimacy of his own election

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That piece of shit in sheeps clothing is the worst c*** around.

c*** looks possessed.

PS for the atheists, we aren't all like that and most of us hate demon c***s like that trying to make a buck out of God.
I'm an Atheist but I don't believe that you are like that. Do I have issues with Religion, yes, but I have no quams with you having your faith. Everyone is entitled to their faith and belief's, no matter if i agree or not. I won't judge you on those aspects my brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.