U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's just disgusting, innocent or not. Call me over-protective but I hate seeing that shit. If he isn't a pedo, he definately is a creep acting like a pedo.
I agree that the whole tradition of politicians kissing and touching children and trying to act like grandfathers is pretty creepy and inappropriate. Just pointing out that isn't just a Biden thing. Plenty of photos have circulated of Trump kissing and having interactions with kids who clearly didn't want to be there too. I'm not a parent, but if I were, I wouldn't want any politician interacting with my kid in any way that might make them uncomfortable.....and yes, I agree the hair smelling and touching by Biden looks creepy and cringeworthy. I'm still not convinced he means it in any sort of sexual nature.

I was called a pedo once.....by some stranger on the internet I got into an argument with. He didn't know me from a bar of soap and just said it to get to me....there's no reason I should have let it bother me, but still, I can't remember being more furious.

Nobody deserves to be called a pedo if they aren't one.....including Dawgfather. That's just my take. I wasn't going to say anything, but as the subject was raised....

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When Faux News turns on you you know you’ve got problems :-).

The question I’d ask: where do McEnany et al think their next gigs are coming from? Who’d touch them not only having been loyal to Dump, but now complicit in spreading lies about the election result?
She'll do a Peta Credlin and get down on her knees for Rupert and score a gig.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I agree that the whole tradition of politicians kissing and touching children and trying to act like grandfathers is pretty creepy and inappropriate. Just pointing out that isn't just a Biden thing. Plenty of photos have circulated of Trump kissing and having interactions with kids who clearly didn't want to be there too. I'm not a parent, but if I were, I wouldn't want any politician interacting with my kid in any way that might make them uncomfortable.....and yes, I agree the hair smelling and touching by Biden looks creepy and cringeworthy. I'm still not convinced he means it in any sort of sexual nature.

I was called a pedo once.....by some stranger on the internet I got into an argument with. He didn't know me from a bar of soap and just said it to get to me....there's no reason I should have let it bother me, but still, I can't remember being more furious.

Nobody deserves to be called a pedo if they aren't one.....including Dawgfather. That's just my take. I wasn't going to say anything, but as the subject was raised....
Fair enough bro.

I called dickfather a pedo because he turned a post about Ronald McDonald into kids sitting/bouncing on his lap or something like that.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fair enough bro.

I called dickfather a pedo because he turned a post about Ronald McDonald into kids sitting/bouncing on his lap or something like that.
Yeah, I'm aware of the context....and there's no doubt he is a complete knob. It's just that slur, triggers me like no other....so I feel bad for others who cop it .....even if they are arseholes.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not just calling but even a thought that there’s a risk...I was once moved on a flight for being seated next to a minor flying unaccompanied. Found out later that they didn’t allow men next to unaccompanied minors. Now I think booking systems take care of it automatically and unaccompanied minors are exactly that - no-one seated next to them, but that it even entered someone’s mind that that child was ‘at risk’ sitting next to me - man I was pissed.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Dawgfather copped a ban? Conflicted. On one hand, the dickhead deserves it. On the other, this place is going to be really quiet without him posting bullshit 24/7 for us all to respond to. Lol
Might be the end of this thread?
Not bad a cool ~300 pages :-).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not just calling but even a thought that there’s a risk...I was once moved on a flight for being seated next to a minor flying unaccompanied. Found out later that they didn’t allow men next to unaccompanied minors. Now I think booking systems take care of it automatically and unaccompanied minors are exactly that - no-one seated next to them, but that it even entered someone’s mind that that child was ‘at risk’ sitting next to me - man I was pissed.
Yeah, man...I feel ya....there's nothing worse a person could think about another.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, funny thing how all those "fraudsters" didn't think to rig their senate votes. McConnell always has been and always will be pond scum.
McConnel, Cruz, etc none of these pricks should be off the hook.

They are not only complicit but they actively engaged in Trump's evil shit.

As I said earlier in this thread (which you all isolated me for), conservatives NEED TO HAVE A LONG HARD LOOK AT THEMSELVES. They need a massive clean out and put in people who actually understand what Democracy means.

Status
Not open for further replies.