U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arizona just moved 12k votes in trumps favour, countings back on there folks.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
FYI people who pointed out that the 150k seemed wrong and something funny was going on were censored by twitter.

Even pointing out that some election results could be inaccurate is grounds for twitter to censor you now.
because it was proven to be bullshit and fake, the creator of that picture was trying to cause trouble and people with an IQ of 85 need help to process information

also i think twitter hates trump and his followers because they are shit and they are actively trying to stop them

if you have a problem with twitter then recommend to your friends that they use something else

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It's pretty ironic that the Democrats (and many others who bought the mainstream media reporting) have spent 3-4 years convinced the russians interfered and tampered with the 2016 election to get Trump elected.

But now the shoe is on the other foot and they're claiming there's nothing to see here and that it's 'dangerous for democracy' for Trump to suggest abnormalities.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's pretty ironic that the Democrats (and many others who bought the mainstream media reporting) have spent 3-4 years convinced the russians interfered and tampered with the 2016 election to get Trump elected.

But now the shoe is on the other foot and they're claiming there's nothing to see here and that it's 'dangerous for democracy' for Trump to suggest abnormalities.
Fucker Cuntson or was it that dickhead Ted Cruz on Hannity literally just said that on his show.

What's pathetic is that you're parroting him without any substance

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucker Cuntson literally just said that on his show.

I have said it before and I will say it again.. Cap that is the best changing of names I have seen. It is absolutely perfect!!!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Fucker Cuntson or was it that dickhead Ted Cruz on Hannity literally just said that on his show.

I haven't seen any of Sean Hannity's show today (I generally dont watch Hannity as I find him to be overly partisan).

Regardless though, what do you think of substance of what I said. The same claims were made about the 2016 election by most mainstream media and the democrats. Generally the claims were along the lines that Hillary was robbed and Trump only won because he had helped from the Russians.

In summary "the 2016 election was rigged and fraud occurred"

That's pretty much what Trump is now saying in 2020, but suddenly it's dangerous to make the same allegations that were made for years now about 2016?

Personally I disagree with what Trump said and the way in which he said it. There are better ways to deal with allegations of voter fraud than the press conference which he held today.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't seen any of Sean Hannity's show today (I generally dont watch Hannity as I find him to be overly partisan).

Regardless though, what do you think of substance of what I said. The same claims were made about the 2016 election by most mainstream media and the democrats. Generally the claims were along the lines that Hillary was robbed and Trump only won because he had helped from the Russians.

In summary "the 2016 election was rigged and fraud occurred"

That's pretty much what Trump is now saying in 2020, but suddenly it's dangerous to make the same allegations that were made for years now about 2016?

Personally I disagree with what Trump said and the way in which he said it. There are better ways to deal with allegations of voter fraud than the press conference which he held today.
No one said fraud though. They said influence from the Russians, which proved to be true.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
No one said fraud though. They said influence from the Russians, which proved to be true.
Let's not play semantics. The point is that the media and democrats spent years telling Americans that Trump was an illegitimate president and that the election was not free and fair.

And tbh, Trump has now done exactly the same thing.

Both are wrong.

But what is hard to comprehend is why the media is suddenly worked up over Trump saying it now versus in 2016/2017/2018 when they ran the stories non stop without a care in the world.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's not play semantics. The point is that the media and democrats spent years telling Americans that Trump was an illegitimate president and that the election was not free and fair.

And tbh, Trump has now done exactly the same thing.

Both are wrong.

But what is hard to comprehend is why the media is suddenly worked up over Trump saying it now versus in 2016/2017/2018 when they ran the stories non stop without a care in the world.
No one ever said the voting process was illegitimate.

The argument was all the disinformation conducted by the russians and the trump campaign. Not only the disinformation but the active involvement of the trump campaign with cambridge analytica to stop people from exercising their rights of voting.

Of course let's not play semantics, because IT DOES NOT SUIT YOUR AGENDA

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
No one ever said the voting process was illegitimate.

The argument was all the disinformation conducted by the russians and the trump campaign. Not only the disinformation but the active involvement of the trump campaign with cambridge analytica to stop people from exercising their rights of voting.

Of course let's not play semantics, because IT DOES NOT SUIT YOUR AGENDA
My point is simply this. We spent years hearing from the media and democrats about how Donald Trump was an illegitimate president.

Trump is now essentially saying the same thing (by indicating this year's election was rigged with fraudulent votes).

The media is absolutely blowing up these comments from Trump, but was more than happy to advocate for the same comments throughout most of 2016/2017/2018.

What happened during and after the 2016 election with the media and democrats saying ridiculous shit about Russia and Trump was wrong. What was also wrong is Trump coming out and making claims of fraud without having any specific allegations to make.

Again, why is the media only interested in the story when it's Trump saying these things but completely dis interested when it's the opposite side.

Status
Not open for further replies.