U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
this is being done because trump is married to the covid vaccines and covid narrative while DeSantis is the enemy who opposed it

similar situation with biden and RFK on the other side
Precisely what I said.
We know why you’re saying it.
We know you have you opinion on it, despite your opinion not having any basis in fact.
Probably best to stop it now so this thread doesn’t get locked too, like how you’ve pretty much managed to get three other threads locked :-).

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
P

Precisely what I said.
We know why you’re saying it.
We know you have you opinion on it, despite your opinion not having any basis in fact.
Probably best to stop it now so this thread doesn’t get locked too, like how you’ve pretty much managed to get three other threads locked :-).
you worry too much

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
you worry too much
And laughs at his own posts all the time.
Fucking douchebag.

You know someone is an empty sad soul if they find themselves so amusing and always ready to put others down with a different world view.

Sorry dickhead dog but we can't all be perfect commie muppets like you!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Will his 30,000 charges stick, of just a bullshit fishing attempt?
Doubt it’s just fishing after such a long investigation.
Prosecutors have to be pretty sure they can convict before proceeding and also remember these are ‘grand juries’ which means it’s not just gung-ho prosecutors but members of the public saying they should proceed, which if there wasn’t enough evidence wouldn’t have happened. That’s what the screechers saying ‘what about Hilary’ don’t get - the fact that prosecutors said there wasn’t enough back then. Also going to depend on whether prosecutors can get the pro-Trump judge changed and a few other things. Even if convicted though there’s no guarantee orange will wear orange. Long way to go yet, grab your popcorn.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
And laughs at his own posts all the time.
Fucking douchebag.

You know someone is an empty sad soul if they find themselves so amusing and always ready to put others down with a different world view.

Sorry dickhead dog but we can't all be perfect commie muppets like you!
It’s not laughing at my posts, it’s called being facetious but I wouldn’t expect you to get subtleties like that.

I don’t care that anyone has different views - that’s democracy. But I will call out unsupported and extremist lunacy (eg: climate change lockdowns).

Speaking of funny, someone who has ‘Soviet Union’ on their profile and calls others ‘commies’ - OK.

‘Dickhead Dog’ - you must be the brains of the operation. And you seem very angry. Do you need a massage? Or a tickle maybe? :-).

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: @Tlamb you’re overlooking (unsurprisingly) that the disgruntled right called out ‘big tech censorship’ only to have Musk pay $44b for Twatter (about 5x what it was actually worth) to turn it into a far-right echo chamber. So who’s ‘censored’? No-one :-).
I’m taking about your insinuation of this thread being censored for someone having an opinion you lefty lunatic.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’m taking about your insinuation of this thread being censored for someone having an opinion you lefty lunatic.
Nope. Seems just like Mariana sauce you’re not grasping the basics :-).

It was nothing more than a suggestion - lunacy is what got the other threads locked, so I suggest to keep the lunacy out of here so it doesn’t happen again. But you’ve turned that into ‘censorship’. Righto…

You’re so far bent over right you can’t even see, so how would you know I’m a lefty? My voting record would prove that I’m not but hey, you’ve never let facts get in the way before @likeadoggy.

Plenty of other places you can take your views for some back slapping: Twatter, Strewth Social, Parler, Gob, Grumble, WeWe - but: you’re ‘censored’. Even TK let you back with at least your third account :tearsofjoy:.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. Seems just like Mariana sauce you’re not grasping the basics :-).

It was nothing more than a suggestion - lunacy is what got the other threads locked, so I suggest to keep the lunacy out of here so it doesn’t happen again. But you’ve turned that into ‘censorship’. Righto…

You’re so far bent over right you can’t even see, so how would you know I’m a lefty? My voting record would prove that I’m not but hey, you’ve never let facts get in the way before @likeadoggy.

Plenty of other places you can take your views for some back slapping: Twatter, Strewth Social, Parler, Gob, Grumble, WeWe - but yeah, you’re ‘censored’. Even TK let you back with at least your third account :tearsofjoy:.
Didn’t read due to lefty lunacy

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Doubt it’s just fishing after such a long investigation.
Prosecutors have to be pretty sure they can convict before proceeding and also remember these are ‘grand juries’ which means it’s not just gung-ho prosecutors but members of the public saying they should proceed, which if there wasn’t enough evidence wouldn’t have happened. That’s what the screechers saying ‘what about Hilary’ don’t get - the fact that prosecutors said there wasn’t enough back then. Also going to depend on whether prosecutors can get the pro-Trump judge changed and a few other things. Even if convicted though there’s no guarantee orange will wear orange. Long way to go yet, grab your popcorn.
It's win-win for me, I'll laugh if he cops it and I'll laugh if he gets voted in again lol

Murika, the never ending joke.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Realise what - that your first two bans you consider ‘censorship’ and that somehow proves a point? Please…
it is literally censorship, don't put the ' ' to act like its a term we made up or its our interpretation of what happened

what you said was funny, its like if you said to someone "....lol but you're a 'rape victim', the person only put his penis inside you for 7 minutes, then he left you alone"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
what america needs is a president who doesn't give a fuck about lobby money and special interests

for example if there was a presidential candidate out there who had both his uncle and father shot to death because they threatened special interest groups, he wouldn't give a fuck and he would be out for revenge