doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Clearly our chequebook has been put away while hasler is here

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Nope. Got nothing to do with it. He just doesn't like the 'dogs and is a bunnies supporter. Also lives in bunnietown (Sth Syd region)

ItalianGreyhound

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nope. Got nothing to do with it. He just doesn't like the 'dogs and is a bunnies supporter. Also lives in bunnietown (Sth Syd region)
He just goes where the opportunity presents itself. He walked from league to union when the Newintgon scholarship came along and is now returning to where the next paycheck is. Good luck to him. I think he goes for the Roosters. Have seen him wearing their training gear and getting his photo taken with SBW!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Theo their issue is leagues reached a coaching peak where the game is 'solved' and it just becomes a tight battle of boring chess.
There's one way to solve this I believe and that is to #dropthelock.

By doing this the game is 12 a side, slightly more width in the field and room to move without tearing the fabric of the game. Speed and agility will be beneficial again and there will be room for the little guys and the men. The way it was in the early 90z

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Theo their issue is leagues reached a coaching peak where the game is 'solved' and it just becomes a tight battle of boring chess.
There's one way to solve this I believe and that is to #dropthelock.

By doing this the game is 12 a side, slightly more width in the field and room to move without tearing the fabric of the game. Speed and agility will be beneficial again and there will be room for the little guys and the men. The way it was in the early 90z
K mate go watch the English Super League

Status
Not open for further replies.