Tyrone May anyone

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Could be he plays as a centre.

Have people forgotten what he had done.
I doubt it that’s one position we are well covered.

I hope if it’s true it’s to entice his brother Tyrell. He’s got potential.

EuroNymous

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he isn't even good enough to play park footy and we want sign him to play top 30

fuck off

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A premiership winner not good enough for park footy? Wat lol
Hes coming from the superleague
He’s a piece of shit both on the field and off. Why are you defending him so fucking much lmfao

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone saying yes to this signing
Please give me a new pair of boots and your sisters phone number
Disgraceful human being.
Look at this way... minimum wage utility value.. better than what we have on minimum wage

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look at this way... minimum wage utility value.. better than what we have on minimum wage
Why do we need minimum wagers from deep inside Lalor Park? Probably because we got too many panther on 800k
A premiership winner not good enough for park footy? Wat lol
Hes coming from the superleague
Bro he played like 7 mins and did nothing

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s a piece of shit both on the field and off. Why are you defending him so fucking much lmfao
Im not defending him personally, im just seeing the value in it IF it happens from a footy perspective.. we have some shocking players in our top 30 at the moment
Adding him on minimum wage would be valuable.. like it or not he contributed when he played with penrith

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For lending us Ryan James & Horsburgh and being a former Dog we owe Ricky one and tell this Mutt to F#@# off

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

EuroNymous

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i will cop matt lodge cause we need big front rower, but this is not it

might as well just go to koori cup or bush footy comp and take player out of there

Expedite

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we end up with Lodge and May, then i am probably done with the club. Two douchebags that will be disgrace to sign.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not defending him personally, im just seeing the value in it IF it happens from a footy perspective.. we have some shocking players in our top 30 at the moment
Adding him on minimum wage would be valuable.. like it or not he contributed when he played with penrith
Agree his ability on the field would be an upgrade on a lot of our top 30. He is a good player. Yes he has a checkered past. Hopefully he has learnt from that and that is behind home.

My concern is it won’t be for a minimal wage. I think CC obviously has a connection there and that’s why he is a chance of coming.