Typical QLDer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will now be careful on the train to Suncorp this weekend, as well as at the venue when I go to see FaceBreaker's Sonny Bill Boyfriend play against the Reds.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
video removed :-(
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU .....

This is the thanks the world gives me for getting a (quote-unquote) real job ..... I missed out :(

Surely one of you here screen-capped it ...... you know, for Meme-Generator ...... come on, fess up .... we wont think bad of you ..... I've just given you the excuse you need :p

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU .....

This is the thanks the world gives me for getting a (quote-unquote) real job ..... I missed out :(

Surely one of you here screen-capped it ...... you know, for Meme-Generator ...... come on, fess up .... we wont think bad of you ..... I've just given you the excuse you need :p
Oh Errol did.

G

Gladiator.

Here ladies!

[video=youtube;zO8wBwysxho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO8wBwysxho[/video]

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
at least she didnt pee her pants! that would just be embarrassing

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
QLD fan urinates in her seat during SOO speeches.

Not sure if anyones seen this but it's doing the rounds.

So your at SOO, you need to piss, but the speeches are still going. Do you piss your jeans? HELL NO. You pull down your pants to hamstrings, sit on your seat, and piss all over it.

But how do I wipe? YOU DON't, you sit up, letting the piss soaked seat flick up, and probably splash all over the place, before pulling your jeans back up.

F##king disgusting some people are.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d79_1310019822

Status
Not open for further replies.