Two Parra fans throw slippery fists at each other during Eels vs Tigers game.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Imagine this was Bulldogs? Front page of the papers, headline in the news, 30minute segment on NRL 360 and every other footy show this week
100 percent and still talking about our fans shit that happened in the 90’s. Then they bring up Bilal Skaf then Martha from Manly calls up and says we should be kicked out of the competition then Ray Hadley who’s son is a convicted criminal encourages the idea..

Malla

Reaction score
100 percent and still talking about our fans shit that happened in the 90’s. Then they bring up Bilal Skaf then Martha from Manly calls up and says we should be kicked out of the competition then Ray Hadley who’s son is a convicted criminal encourages the idea..
Fucking disgusting
Part of me loves it but so eventually when we do get back to winning footy alll these poor simpleton ***** who wanna see us fuck up and fail can go back to wanking in front of their mirrors in their mums room

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
NRL dealt with it.

Media didn't go into hysterics. Just wonder if it would be so quietly and professionallly dealt with if it was Bulldogs.

That's a big NO....

Murdoch Daily Telecrap in a sensationalist front page campaign for 5 days no doubt.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Half my extended family are Parra fans, looked like a normal get together.

What ever happened to the relationship between you guys and the Murdoch press? I thought with "Bulldog Richie" there they championed your club etc?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Half my extended family are Parra fans, looked like a normal get together.

What ever happened to the relationship between you guys and the Murdoch press? I thought with "Bulldog Richie" there they championed your club etc?
Do you know of any group or individual who gets treated well in the Murdoch press without there being ulterior motive involving politics or money, but usually both?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have a bit of class so I bit my tongue when a Parra fan lobbed into the coffee shop I frequent to give me and the owner ( Dogs fans ) a bit of a serve. Has always called our team the Dogshits and it annoys me no end.

I was going to ask her whether or not she still had the hots for the Hayne Plane after his little adventure and mention that he will at least have a binding contract for anything up to fourteen years coming his way...without the benefits he was accustomed to during his NRL tenure that is . I kept quiet.....

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What was ever portrayed against the Dog's re Skaf(the biggest scum fuck on earth)? and while i'm neither a fan nor a hater of Hadley his son's cocaine charge(hardly bigtime crime)was dismissed?
I'm oblivious to shit slinging bullshit here i.e am in W.A so i don't hear of it other than stuff regurgitated on here so apologies if i seem insensitive but it's probably a good thing..although have seen some shit in my life so don't tend to sweat the small stuff, which to me this kinda is...sorry.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
What was ever portrayed against the Dog's re Skaf(the biggest scum fuck on earth)? and while i'm neither a fan nor a hater of Hadley his son's cocaine charge(hardly bigtime crime)was dismissed?
I'm oblivious to shit slinging bullshit here i.e am in W.A so i don't hear of it other than stuff regurgitated on here so apologies if i seem insensitive but it's probably a good thing..although have seen some shit in my life so don't tend to sweat the small stuff, which to me this kinda is...sorry.
I remember at the time hearing flippant comments around the water cooler that they are afraid to go to the game on the train as they would probably get raped as there fans are all those filthy Skaf brother types and the teams no grubbier. The Hadley comment was just a jibe because he is a master of throwing stones and reminding people that they have a mark against their pasts. I do remember people ringing up Jones and saying saying how do we not know that there will not be a terrorist attack at a Bulldogs game? The team should be kicked out for what they have done to the game with the rapes, the fans bashing people every game on the train if they are from and opposite team,the mad Monday behaviours and half their players are grubby. And Jones wouldn’t directly address any point yet go hmmmm well I can’t say I know too much about those things but it’s food for thought isn’t it. The worlds gone mad Martha the worlds gone mad..And don’t get me started on some of the misleading horrid articles the DT would write.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Having witnessed a number of fights at the football both Bulldogs and non bulldogs games the guy that gets on top usually gets reported as the bad guy regardless of who starts the fight. Especially before everyone had a mobile phone in there hands.
This is especially true when it comes to Roosters games where drunken Roosters fans have started fights with Bulldogs fans and had there ass handed to them usually just as the camera pans around to see what all the commotion is.
I remember a game where roosters fans tipped a cup of piss on young dogs fans and got belted can’t remember how it was reported but satisfying to watch

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
So parra fans fighting in the crowd and soccer fans throwing cans in Melbourne yet the media outlets aren’t leading with some sensationalist bullshit like they would if it was the dogs
When we threw plastic bottles they did a 30 person front page close up mug shot style photo of the suspects asking people to dob them in. This included children’s faces.. lol

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Do you know of any group or individual who gets treated well in the Murdoch press without there being ulterior motive involving politics or money, but usually both?
It's Rupert's business model lol

Goodies and baddies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I remember a game where roosters fans tipped a cup of piss on young dogs fans and got belted can’t remember how it was reported but satisfying to watch
Was at that game and was really disgusted by the behaviour of the Roosters fans for that and for the way in which they spoke to some younger Bulldogs fans. Don't remember much trumpeting by the media though. Little to none in the way of reporting.