twin instinct

Status
Not open for further replies.

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
okkk so i have a twin brother and i constantly get asked if we have some sort of twin instinct, where we can feel each others emotions.

i thought this whole twin instinct business was a bunch of bs but then the other day he fainted and then started spewing.. and i started to feel really sick and dissy and then it got me thinking..

is there such a thing as twin instinct??

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
sares thats really creepy! :S
ive heard stories like that, so its really quite possible?
i wish i had a twin, tbh :blush:
:p

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[DoGgIeS FaN];1878717 said:
okkk so i have a twin brother and i constantly get asked if we have some sort of twin instinct, where we can feel each others emotions.

i thought this whole twin instinct business was a bunch of bs but then the other day he fainted and then started spewing.. and i started to feel really sick and dissy and then it got me thinking..

Is he okay?

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not necessarily, if this is the only occurance you have experienced.

Sympathy sickness is common, not just in twins. You see someone else sick, especially vomit, and you feel the same.

Ever noticed someone say it is cold, then you suddenly feel the temperature? Ever had someone tell you they have a headache and realise you have one too?
Perhaps the vomitting, possibly the smell, affected you.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
saw something on a current affair where these twins were looking after sick birds. they were constantly saying the exact same words at same time

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
Not necessarily, if this is the only occurance you have experienced.

Sympathy sickness is common, not just in twins. You see someone else sick, especially vomit, and you feel the same.

Ever noticed someone say it is cold, then you suddenly feel the temperature? Ever had someone tell you they have a headache and realise you have one too?
Perhaps the vomitting, possibly the smell, affected you.
ohh thats true
but i have never throw up in my life like i dont get sick like that.. so for me to feel like throwing up was a weird

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
i dont have a twin but my older brother and i have lots of 'coincedences'

eg, we text each other the same things. We have the same dreams. So maybe. Heres a story. I was camping once with my bf at the time and i couldnt sleep, i had no idea why but i was sick in the stomach and really thirsty. I was tossing and turning most of the night but when i did manage to fall asleep id be waken by this thought/dream that my brother was in the tent with me. Anyways I ended up getting some water out of the car and i just stayed up most of the night drinking it.

Two days later i rang my brother to see if he had a weird dream the same night or if he was ok. He said he hadnt actually cause he was too busy trying to sleep. He had a really sore stomach that night from some dodgy pizza he had eaten and was up all night just drinking lots of water cause he was really thirsty.

go figure.

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
There's some crazy stuff about two identical twins who were raised by two separate adopting families in NSW. They were completely oblivious of each other during their high school years. When they met each other for the first time during their 20's they found out they both achieved an identical HSC mark, something to the 2 digits, pretty sure something like 97.25 - article was from a psychology tute at uni. Crazy.

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
my bro and i arent twins but one year apart... and people think we look like twins... and we get this a lot where we know exactly what one another are thinking at certain times together or apart... even though my bedroom is next to his.. due to the hours we work.. i wont see him for like 2 days... and send him random text saying "i bet your thinking about this"

and he is haha..

i sorta just know whats in his head for some reason a lot of the time.. perhaps its because we are so alike and probably suffer the same mental illness due to our parents.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I know some twins and whenever Brett scores a try Josh usually scores one.

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
[DoGgIeS FaN];1878717 said:

no you just ate the same off coleslaw you retard

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A cool article from one of my fav websites www.oddee.com

10 most fascinating twin stories.

This is perhaps the freakiest:

The stories of identical twins' nearly identical lives are often astonishing, but perhaps none more so than those of these identical twins born in Ohio. The twin boys were separated at birth, being adopted by different families. Unknown to each other, both families named the boys Jim. And here the coincidences just begun. Both James grew up not even knowing of the other, yet both sought law-enforcement training, both had abilities in mechanical drawing and carpentry, and each had married women named Linda. They both had sons whom one named James Alan and the other named James Allan. The twin brothers also divorced their wives and married other women - both named Betty. And they both owned dogs which they named Toy. Jim Lewis and Jim Springer finally met in February 9, 1979 after 39 years of being separated.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
kurry what are you doing up at this time ffs, go to bed:sleepy:

this twin theory will be shattered on grand final day when josh plays incredible and brett drops the ball 10 times:p

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
kurry what are you doing up at this time ffs, go to bed:sleepy:

this twin theory will be shattered on grand final day when josh plays incredible and brett drops the ball 10 times:p
I can't sleep no matter how hard I try, Wod Wod :p

Status
Not open for further replies.