Twilight breaking dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fuaaark so good, went to midnight screening last night with a mate got there at 9:30pm

good movie no homo

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool story bro
i feel sorry for you man, so what im gonna do for you, just for you is im gonna send you one litre of my bottled semen, and what im gonna get you to do is try it, for the week take the ****in mesk semen challenge. sprinkle it on your oats, and your protein shakes and within a week youll be more masculine, less phaggy and just a little bit more like me. cause in the end thats what you want. and make sure for every 100mls of my seamen you drink, drink about 5 litres worth of water cause the last chick that swallowed it without water was pissin kidney stones for a month and you dont want that

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
twilight is alpha brah, girls love a shredded white knight

shmozzle

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i feel sorry for you man, so what im gonna do for you, just for you is im gonna send you one litre of my bottled semen, and what im gonna get you to do is try it, for the week take the ****in mesk semen challenge. sprinkle it on your oats, and your protein shakes and within a week youll be more masculine, less phaggy and just a little bit more like me. cause in the end thats what you want. and make sure for every 100mls of my seamen you drink, drink about 5 litres worth of water cause the last chick that swallowed it without water was pissin kidney stones for a month and you dont want that
bro, I have relatives from not so far back that were Nimibian tribesman. They happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I don't know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely **** your...self if you ever saw a real life lion, especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. Come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the Zambutu bibjano; A.K.A. the trial of life. Until you have done half the **** that they have maybe you shouldn't even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and **** but guess what pal, you aren't. Now go grow some Namibian genes and we'll talk about this **** for real.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
good film, better than the first 3

lol at non-lifters thinking Taylor Lautner is 'massive'. 5ft 8 70 something kg.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bro, I have relatives from not so far back that were Nimibian tribesman. They happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I don't know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely **** your...self if you ever saw a real life lion, especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. Come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the Zambutu bibjano; A.K.A. the trial of life. Until you have done half the **** that they have maybe you shouldn't even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and **** but guess what pal, you aren't. Now go grow some Namibian genes and we'll talk about this **** for real.
K for your information, a**hole, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pu$$Y-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and ****. Don't pull your ****ing wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about

good film, better than the first 3

lol at non-lifters thinking Taylor Lautner is 'massive'. 5ft 8 70 something kg.
he is quite aesthetic tho

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah good genes, but not massive.
a lot of trainers work out to look pretty to the girls while some prefer brute strength...how many stars out of five if u were to rate the movie?

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
a lot of trainers work out to look pretty to the girls while some prefer brute strength.
True. I like a balance of both. There's nothing like smashing a deadlift PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.