Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't laugh, but...
The Rock says he might run for president in 2020: 'I wouldn't rule it out'
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.Frazer Harrison/Getty Images

In the wake of Donald Trump's election win, "anything can happen," according to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

The Hollywood mega-star said that to Vanity Fair about his own political prospects while promoting his new Disney movie "Moana" on Sunday.

When asked if he would consider running for president in 2020, the 44-year-old actor said, "I wouldn't rule it out."

"It would be a great opportunity to help people, so it's possible," Johnson said. "This past election shows that anything can happen."

The former WWE star has wrestled with the idea of making a political bid in the past. In March, he tweeted that he would "maybe one day" run for president. In June, he wrote on Instagram that "the idea of one day becoming President to create real positive impact and global change is very alluring."

Johnson previously spoke at the Republican National Convention in 2000, and he's currently a registered Republican voter. If he were to oppose Trump in the Republican primaries of 2020, Johnson would certainly have the odds stacked against him, as no primary challenger has ever defeated an incumbent president of the same party.

"Moana," the computer-animated Disney musical that he stars in, opens in theaters nationwide on November 23.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Things that never happened: THIS CALL

Yeah... I'm sure that Donald Trump just leaves the office door open, or allows anyone to eavesdrop when talking on speakerphone to world leaders.

This is as dodgy as an NRL Lurker "sources state" or "reportedly" or "according to an insider"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can the rock beat Kanye in the race for 2020 Presidency?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can the rock beat Kanye in the race for 2020 Presidency?
I think they would both be republicans.

No imcumbant has been beaten for his own party nomination when seeking reelection (i think)

Edit: come to think of it, I see Kanye more of an independent candidate...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But you use SLUT as a general description too! Lol!
Ps a rock is born that way..leave em alone.. lol!
Lmaoooo yeah sometimes I say slut when it's not called for but we've all used words when it's not called for, but 99% of the time it's justified :grinning:
Hahaha

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i'd hang up on turnbull as well
Turnbull struggles to string two words together let alone run country, who in their right mind would take him seriously. Plenty of other countries are working together with Trump but old mate Turnbull just fucked us.

Too many bitches complaining about Trump, his no bullshit approach is here to STAY. Get used to it !!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Turnbull struggles to string two words together let alone run country, who in their right mind would take him seriously. Plenty of other countries are working together with Trump but old mate Turnbull just fucked us.

Too many bitches complaining about Trump, his no bullshit approach is here to STAY. Get used to it !!!
Turnbull tried the PC approach with trump. This is the outcome.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One day people will realize the PC approach doesn't work as it has not worked in the past.
Oh as in the fall of nazi germany and communist Russia?
So you're actually saying, people may realise pc isn't as innocent as it's portrayed to be? As in it prohibits use of facts and uses pc words like intolerance or racist for justifying the corruption of the facts or facts not stated at all?

People may wake up and see pc is a pc approach to instilling a communist state? Highly unlikely they prefer to stay blind and chant intolerant whilst blowing up cars and bashing people with different opinions lol.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know I post too much from the Betoota Advocate but thought this was funny considering recent events...

Historic phone call between Trump and Turnbull cut short by Telstra outage
"He was fucking furious," said one aid. "Mate, you should've seen the veins popping out on his forehead. **** was unhinged, brus."

2 February, 2016. 11:23

ERROL PARKER | Editor-at-large | Contact

A number of news outlets around the world have reported that the historic phone call between US President Donald Trump and Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull ended when the American sanctimoniously hung up on the Member for Wentworth.

That’s simply untrue, according to the PM’s Office – who was quick to blame the nationwide Telstra outage for the call’s premature end.

“When the call dropped out, Mr Turnbull threw the phone across his office Russel Crowe-style,” said one of the prime ministerial aids.

“He tried to flip his desk over but ultimately settled for throwing his chair into a bookshelf.”

Echoing the aid’s sentiments, Deputy PM Barnaby Joyce was in the PM’s foyer waiting for an appointment with Mr Turnbull when the commotion began.

Speaking to The Advocate in great detail, the Member for New England agreed that Telstra had dropped the ball.

“Mate, I couldn’t even load my Snapchats up while I was waiting for the bastard,” said Joyce. “Couldn’t even look at Instagram either. I just had to scroll through old photos and play a bit of Buck Hunter. I might as well have been waiting in my top paddock.”

The Advocate reached out to Telecom for comment, but have yet to receive a reply.

More to come.

by Taboola
Sponsored Links

You May Like

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh as in the fall of nazi germany and communist Russia?
So you're actually saying, people may realise pc isn't as innocent as it's portrayed to be? As in it prohibits use of facts and uses pc words like intolerance or racist for justifying the corruption of the facts or facts not stated at all?

People may wake up and see pc is a pc approach to instilling a communist state? Highly unlikely they prefer to stay blind and chant intolerant whilst blowing up cars and bashing people with different opinions lol.
ace7fca82c20a8d7d289a1c51831dd4f.jpg

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know how I know this is true and why I hate it so much? Coz this is how I was when I was a fkn kid lol.
So in essence and essentially pc is for grown as men and females who are wittle bitches orrrr by some semi smart leader that just knows using pc antics will gain a heap of support. I mean America nearly almost elected a president just coz she was a fkn female lol. And they elected the one before that just coz of the skin colour. Now what does that tell you about people

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't laugh, but...
The Rock says he might run for president in 2020: 'I wouldn't rule it out'
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.Frazer Harrison/Getty Images

In the wake of Donald Trump's election win, "anything can happen," according to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

The Hollywood mega-star said that to Vanity Fair about his own political prospects while promoting his new Disney movie "Moana" on Sunday.

When asked if he would consider running for president in 2020, the 44-year-old actor said, "I wouldn't rule it out."

"It would be a great opportunity to help people, so it's possible," Johnson said. "This past election shows that anything can happen."

The former WWE star has wrestled with the idea of making a political bid in the past. In March, he tweeted that he would "maybe one day" run for president. In June, he wrote on Instagram that "the idea of one day becoming President to create real positive impact and global change is very alluring."

Johnson previously spoke at the Republican National Convention in 2000, and he's currently a registered Republican voter. If he were to oppose Trump in the Republican primaries of 2020, Johnson would certainly have the odds stacked against him, as no primary challenger has ever defeated an incumbent president of the same party.

"Moana," the computer-animated Disney musical that he stars in, opens in theaters nationwide on November 23.

Relax Dwayne Johnson, sit the fuk down and go upload attention seeking sympathy seeking videos on how you do soo much work for the poor.
You're not meant to show off the good works you do!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Trump tweeted:

"Do you believe it? The Obama Administration agreed to take thousands of illegal immigrants from Australia. Why? I will study this dumb deal!"

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was a stupid decision by Turnbull. They should have been sent back to where they come from.

Status
Not open for further replies.