Opinion True Supporters Stand up!

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So sad I can't hardly comment. Barrett needs to pick a better team next week. Topine only forward that can effectively tackle. Elliot's dick must have got in his way. Wadell useless. Thompson not a lock. Looks like Schoup will debut next week...Poor bastard....

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s more a case of us losing again,than the opposition winning,war dell 2 errors again 2 tries,hoppa is so far out of his depth,it’s embarrassing.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't wait for mr smooth Barrett to smooth talk all of the gullible fans in the post match presser.

If I was a journo at the presser I'd press him on how Pay had a better start last season with less signings and a fucked salary cap.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh I forgot. Statue should not even be in Reggies. I learnt to pass under pressure in H grade.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you don’t turn up now, you don’t deserve to be supporting when we are back on top
We will keep going down with the "rebuild" we are doing.

Tell me, what improvement have we seen?

We played better when we were heavily cap constrained and fielding 50% + reserve graders.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True supporters won’t cop this shit. Instead of waiting until your a man down to fire up do it from the fucking kick off!!!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This side is so broken, this could get a lot worse this year and we could potentially go through a season without a win. I won’t stop supporting my club but we are fast becoming irrelevant as a football side and that’s dangerous.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Having a go at our supporters is a bit rough. We're watching every game and cheering for our side; but nobody should be expected to pretend that second rate performances are wonderful. It's not a religion.
No one likes losses and half this team will be gone by 2022 (and rightfully so) but the guys kept battling out there today and believed despite being down to 12 men, we haven’t seen that this year. Whilst that will never be enough for some on here, effort in adversity needs to be acknowledged... DWZ take a bow.
And by the way, hearing supporters continuously giving it to the club, players and TB without any due acknowledgement when deserved is disappointing.. a bit of optimism wouldn’t go astray in backing your team, but I get it’s a forum and everyone’s entitled to their opinion.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This side is so broken, this could get a lot worse this year and we could potentially go through a season without a win. I won’t stop supporting my club but we are fast becoming irrelevant as a football side and that’s dangerous.
Where do we go from here

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Love the dogs and love the inspiration after losing a player but, they should be playing like that for 80. I’ve given Flanagan a chance but he’s ordinary, not sure what all the hype was about, he makes Lewis look like a superstar.
can’t see us winning a game all year unfortunately.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s more a case of us losing again,than the opposition winning,war dell 2 errors again 2 tries,hoppa is so far out of his depth,it’s embarrassing.
Agree, Hoppa was poor, he’s fallen far from being one of our best. On a positive note, Forwards are aiming up a lot more with Thompson back in the team and DWZ is inspiring his teammates

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Any Boo-Off this week?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Always support the dogs... But this team is the worst I've ever seen and they won't get any better
This team would smash previous bad teams we’ve had but the game has changed so much & the gap between good and bad teams has never been bigger. I’ve never seen team paying winx odds & other teams paying $12. It sucks to be on the $12 side of the equation

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We played a bad team. We still lost. We are fucking pathetic. I’m
All for the praise to Dwz who was best on field.

Thompson.
Cotric.
Atoni.

all stood up for us.

Elliott went ok.

The issue is hoppa, napa, waddel, Katoa are fucking disgusting excuses for nrl players.

Flanagan isn’t doing anything and I don’t want to say it’s him as he isn’t being helped with a pack, spine or backs.

Outside of maybe 5-6 players not a single **** belongs in first grade. Pathetic.

For the record I’ve stood by us since a child. Endured the dark days of caught with the cap, 08 and the last 5 years.

The issue is we have as many frauds in first grade now as 08. The difference is while Jac and burton give me
Hope. 09 saw a lot more with jmoz noddy ennis Hannat stagg and kids like barba coming through. While Jac excites me as much as barba we need another 3-4 quality signings to see us turn this about. Right now we are ficked.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This team would smash previous bad teams we’ve had but the game has changed so much & the gap between good and bad teams has never been bigger. I’ve never seen team paying winx odds & other teams paying $12. It sucks to be on the $12 side of the equation
Agree rule changes have played it's part. I'd hate to see how bad knights team years ago would go under new rules lol

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Wow your a very loyal supporter.I haven’t been since 2014 as I could see we were heading for trouble with our coaching,juniors and retention,
run and hide

u only sing when we're winning