True Bulldog Fashion and the years to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It seems the bulldogs are back to their gritty best with a couple of great performances and an attitude which had gone missing for while. With form driven by confidence and a team that is ready to hit the peaks of the NRL premiership it is the future of a growing team which should have Dogs fans salivating and rivals running for cover.

With some of the best juniors to come in Mbye and Lichaa behind and a pack that has some of the best props ready to demolish in Klemmer and Perrett along with an already monstrous and skilful team the next 6 to 8 years is going to be something special.

Since Des Haslers arrival the mission at hand was to build a team that will be competitive, something that will some what become a dynasty for the bulldogs and it seems it is all coming together.

There is only one negative point, Des may have some problems, GOOD problems as he has the team that can take him all the way to another premiership. The problem's are that he has a more than able squad along with almost 1 million dollars in the bank to spend on whoever he wants. So where does Des go with such a roster which has some big money to offer??

With the amount talent coming through its sounds like it is only wise to save the money for upgrades to contracts but with some significant signings t'ill 2017- 18 the next three to four years are something the bulldogs and their members should be highly interested in as they may be the most dominant team since the Melbourne and Manly era which means plenty of trophies in the cabinet.

With Players such as 2012 prop of the year Kasiano, fellow forward Eastwood along with Inu who have been injured for the start of the year its difficult to see what Des Hasler will do with likes of the immense talent he has as back-up in O'Hanlon, Brown, Burr, Perett and backs Stanley,Thompson and Templeman.

A few headaches for Des as it seems the battle for positions has the bulldogs firing on all cylinders. Bulldogs 2014,15,16,17,18,19 and 20? Haha Why not? They have what it takes.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hair on the back of my neck stood up, we are on the verge of a very special era and I can't wait to see just how dominant this side can become.

I honestly feel like we have a load of improvement left in us.

Great time to bleed blue and white.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's the beauty of it... They have PLENTY of improvement and its only round 5 of the first 6 years =)

P.s Love the avatar! Ahhh Polly you champion! He started and lead the team to one the best comebacks in league history with that try =D Still the best game I ever attended.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheers mate, and what a game hey.

If only that drop goal had been successful, the only thing that could have possibly made it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.