akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
lol no way!!
eto'o is a gun!!

Barca will be nothing without him

Faz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
well he wants to leave barca and we need another "Goalscoring" striker!

Eto is our man!

Oh man, If we got : Eto, Haregreaves and Nani - That would be MOIST!

FLICK THE EELS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
vietorious, are you saying Crouch and Kuyt are top class? Your definition of top class must be different to mine. Being better than Cisse doesn't make them top class.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
They are top class
Crouch has been a superstar lately
and Kuyt has always been a gun

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
Crouch & Kuyt have being awesome for liverpool this year lost count of how mwny times they hit the post great combo

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bale is a very good young defender. If Man U miss out on him I would love to see him at Anfield.

There has been alot of hype around Hargreaves & indeed his transfer to Man U. I personally cannot see what all the Hype is about. I am open to be proved wrong but from what I have seen he is no Superstar. He may be quality interms of England. Who have Gerrard / Lampard then take your pick no major midfield depth by any stretch. As I said i may be proven wrong but they are paying overs for him in my opinion!

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
vietorious, are you saying Crouch and Kuyt are top class? Your definition of top class must be different to mine. Being better than Cisse doesn't make them top class.
I don't think either is Top class. but they are still quality players for your squad. You need two full teams as far as depth goes to compete in all competitions. Bring in Villa!

I am not saying Cisse was great either but he did get a rough deal from the manager. Very rearly getting a start & limited game time. In minutes played in a Liverpool shirt he scored at nearlly a goal a game. Saw on one of the Liverpool fan sights that he scored a goal every 96 minutes. As an average in all competitions for Liverpool. This is way better than almost all strikers in the game!

Dragons07

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
bale is a gun...been on manu's hit list for a while...hes been injured this year. I dont think manu will get berbatov...looks like hes enjoying hes football at tottenam...why wouldnt you when there are up and incoming club with players like dawson, jenas and lennon. Hargeraves has been in manu's wishlist for a while...the reason theres so much hype about him is because he replaced beckham for england. dunno if theyll get him...bayern are keen on him staying.

on to liverpool...i think they really need quality strikers(hopefully villa, torres or eto'o can come to anfield). i think once liverpool get some world class stikers, then theyll be a real contender in the epl...theyre been leading cleansheets for a while, theyre just been let down by there strikers.

GO LIVERPOOL! ATHENS 07!

FLICK THE EELS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You've lost count how many times they've hit the post??? Well if hitting the post was the object of the game, I'd be impressed. I didn't know Cisse record was as good as goal every 96 minutes, I'll take your word for that. But like Andy Cole in his prime, he was a wretched first touch.

Bushwhaked

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah, being a Villa fan I am always shocked when someone uses the words Crouch and class in the same sentence. The dude was terrible for us. He has picked his game up a hell of a lot basically since the WC, but still.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, being a Villa fan I am always shocked when someone uses the words Crouch and class in the same sentence. The dude was terrible for us. He has picked his game up a hell of a lot basically since the WC, but still.
He wasn't terrible but sure wasn't good. Besides players seem to Take-Off once they leave their home club for a Higher Club, Crouch is a Big Example though Bellamy is the Opposite

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
gareth bale is brilliant, i playted him in fifa07 n he is a freakish player he nails in free kicks and is a really good defender sorta reminds of roberto carlos....i noe its fifa but that must count for sumthing

p.s. LIVERPOOL CL Winners 2007!!!

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
Hargreaves 'joining Man United'

From correspondents in Berlin
May 20, 2007

BAYERN Munich has reached a transfer agreement with Manchester United for England midfield player Owen Hargreaves, Bayern president Franz Beckenbauer said overnight.

"Owen is leaving. That was the player's wish. It's a good match and it's also a good deal financially,'' Beckenbauer said on Germany television.

He did not directly confirm media reports that Bayern will get €25 million ($41 million) for Hargreaves. But Beckenbauer did say: "It's in that range.''

If confirmed, it would be the highest fee of all-time for a Bundesliga player.

Reuters

Status
Not open for further replies.