Trial #2 Roll Call - Cantebury Bulldogs v Canberra - Sat 27th February 2010 @ Dubbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Just seeing who and who are planning to make the trip to the far central part of our state to Dubbo for the trial game against the Canberra Raiders.

I am defintely going to the trial. I will be staying overnight in Dubbo of course.

Who is in?

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Kennel could commandeer the XPT to Dubbo!

6.5 hours later we would be hoarse, and unable to cheer at the game. :whacky:

Am I likely to attend? No. :o

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Last year we played the Raiders at Logan (sth Brisbane) and handed their asses to them. I attended, and got almighty drunk. I believe this is a clear case of racism against Queenslanders by not holding the trial up here again, which I plan on vociferously protesting- perhaps by getting almighty drunk.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year we played the Raiders at Logan (sth Brisbane) and handed their asses to them. I attended, and got almighty drunk. I believe this is a clear case of racism against Queenslanders by not holding the trial up here again, which I plan on vociferously protesting- perhaps by getting almighty drunk.
You should go to Dubbo.

You would fit right in. :p

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Nopeeee. The time it would take to drive back home after the game, will be my birthday and I refuse to wake up in Dubbo for my birthday lol.. such a good fan I am :p

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
from where i am about 4.5 hours drive
I went there on the XPT a few years ago and it was 5 hours from Central Station.

I will probably go as dad loves the place. Might go to the gaol and zoo while Im there.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I went there on the XPT a few years ago and it was 5 hours from Central Station.

I will probably go as dad loves the place. Might go to the gaol and zoo while Im there.
sheez... XPT? dont you live in Lithgow or something?

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sheez... XPT? dont you live in Lithgow or something?
lol no where near there. Mum's place is at Springwood and Dad's is at Mt Druitt. We went to Central because the tickets we brought only allowed us to get on at Central. I couldnt drive at the time as I was too young and dad wasnt allowed to drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.