Trial 1: Bulldogs v Dragons @ WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
The Bulldogs will play the Dragons at WIN Stadium on Saturday February 23.

H

Haztrick

Again. Why don't they mix these things up? I would love for them to bring a Bulldogs trial game to Port. We only ever get Raiders and Panthers and sometimes Broncos :(

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
nice... i went this year when it was pissing down...

should be going again nexts year :grinning:

Offseason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice... i went this year when it was pissing down...

should be going again nexts year :grinning:
As did I. Sat with a few Dragons supporters and we really fired up. Was funny to see the faces of the people in the seats in front of us. They thought they were fully sick but had nothing.

Offseason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also I was wondering if anyone new when the official season draw would be announced? Maybe the other tirals as well?

H

Haztrick

Also I was wondering if anyone new when the official season draw would be announced? Maybe the other tirals as well?
Should be over the next month or so. That's what they said in the news last week.

Offseason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be over the next month or so. That's what they said in the news last week.
Thanks. Hopefully soon. Will be interresting to see our draw. Hopefully we get to play Eels, Dragons, Souths and Tigers all twice. They are by far the best games to watch live.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i went this year.. and will go again next year.. even if the weather is just as bad!

Offseason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i went this year.. and will go again next year.. even if the weather is just as bad!
Hopefully the weather is not as bad though. I just want to sit on the hill in the sun and watch all the grades play

Bring on Robbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would like to see the Dogs play at Browne Park Rockhampton would be great.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
Second trial will be against the Panthers at Telstra Stadium...and it MAY be free entry for all.

Offseason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Second trial will be against the Panthers at Telstra Stadium...and it MAY be free entry for all.
Now that is something good to here. Keep it coming champ. When will they announce the draw?

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
I'll be there. Can't wait. Miss the footy already.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
Now that is something good to here. Keep it coming champ. When will they announce the draw?
That I do not know - will have to wait for an announcement from the NRL. All I do know is last year the first round fixtures were released on November 9 followed by the full season draw on November 15.

Offseason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That I do not know - will have to wait for an announcement from the NRL. All I do know is last year the first round fixtures were released on November 9 followed by the full season draw on November 15.
Cheers. So we could get it in about a month. Also I was woindering if you know aqbout Sherwins contract. Was it changed and by how much? Do you have any articles on it. Maybe you could help where others have failed to provide information?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
that would keep the westies and the tight arse lebs happy to find out its free entry

Status
Not open for further replies.