Trent Hodkinson takes terminally ill girl to school formal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's shit how his knees are fucked.. But I'm sure the universe will repay his kindness in many different ways.

On ya Trent

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What a champion bloke, him and Reynolds really do go above and beyond away from the field. People need to refrain from talking about his talent as a footballer. This topic is not the place.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What a champion bloke, him and Reynolds really do go above and beyond away from the field. People need to refrain from talking about his talent as a footballer. This topic is not the place.
I don't really think I said anything unfair and acknowledged his quality as a guy as well as the fact he did some good things for us.....

Anyway, you're entitled to your opinion, just as I'm entitled to mine.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't really think I said anything unfair and acknowledged his quality as a guy as well as the fact he did some good things for us.....

Anyway, you're entitled to your opinion, just as I'm entitled to mine.
There is a place and a time for everything. Your opinion lacked class.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good news story for everyone, should be more of it from the NRL boyz, plenty of tragedy out there.

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's a down right shame that this hasn't been mentioned at all on any of the fox footy shows to my knowledge yet they'd rather spend their time talking about a couple of blokes going for a few beers before an origin match

Absolute class from hodko, champion effort that has obviously brought a lot of joy to a young lady going through a terrible time

Malla

Reaction score
It's a down right shame that this hasn't been mentioned at all on any of the fox footy shows to my knowledge yet they'd rather spend their time talking about a couple of blokes going for a few beers before an origin match

Absolute class from hodko, champion effort that has obviously brought a lot of joy to a young lady going through a terrible time
The greatest thing about Hokko is he doesnt want or care for the attention. I don't think he even put anything up on his social media accounts about it. Low key guy and a real gentleman.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Note to self: when the dogs play like shit, revisit this thread to remind me of the good guys.

Best Wishes Hannah [emoji304]

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This comes as no real suprise to me. Trent Hodkinson is a gentleman. We've all known this since his days at Manly. He went through some dark times but came out the other side. And didn't Hannah look absolutely gorgeous.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
There is a place and a time for everything. Your opinion lacked class.
ill tone down my reply because I really don't want to derail the thread. Suffice to say I don't really agree with you. I was only giving an honest opinion.... but I do really admire and respect what Trent did, so I'm just going to leave it.

If you think it was classless fair enough. You'll get over it. People say things I find tasteless on here too. That's forum life.

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This topic is about Trent doing a beautiful thing for a beautiful girl who needed something in her life to make her feel better. It has literally nothing to do with playing ability. You bringing it up was the wrong place at the wrong time.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Very very sad news RIP and best wishes to the family in these difficult times :(

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Rest in peace Hannah..the world will be a little less brighter without you in it..

Status
Not open for further replies.