Trent Hodkinson is the most clutch halfback in the comp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again, no other halfback I'd rather have in the last 5 minutes of a close game.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's actually becoming scary now. Just the confidence he has to take a penalty kick and then back it up minutes later with a cool field goal is scary.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Scary good. Before he even kicked it I was celebrating because I knew he wouldn't miss!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's actually becoming scary now. Just the confidence he has to take a penalty kick and then back it up minutes later with a cool field goal is scary.
Scary for the opposition.

Just like having El Masri back, you automatically know its 6 points for a try.

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do we have super goal kick coaches or something ? Does anyone know if Hazem is affiliated with club in that or any regard ? I know he kicks completely different to Hazek, but his accuracy is impeccable.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Do we have super goal kick coaches or something ? Does anyone know if Hazem is affiliated with club in that or any regard ? I know he kicks completely different to Hazek, but his accuracy is impeccable.
Daryl Halligan is teaching him, can't you see his style, and he even said it at the warriors game, he cannot miss these conversions! He's one of my students

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hodko must be thanking his doctor that did his last operation on his knee. His career was at cross roads but look at him now. WOW!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol tempted to bump some offseason posted regarding hodko, lol, but I won't, let's just enjoy his good form

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Daryl Halligan is teaching him, can't you see his style, and he even said it at the warriors game, he cannot miss these conversions! He's one of my students
He also did some work with GWS Giants in the off season. I think this focused more on clearing kicks, kicks for touch etc., but it no doubt helped his goal kicking as well.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "Ice Man" tag could not be more appropriate, it is verging on intimidating. A great player both in defence and attack.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He certainly has been the differences if our close wins, constantly kicking perfect goals right on the sideline. The warriors scored more times then we did but because of Trent's boot we won

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I call on the admins to lift the ban on chip n chase. **** I'd love to see that pricks face watching Hok win these game for us

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His all round game is improving week after week with confidence. With Pearce being rested for city/country Hodko could be a real chance for the seven jersey.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where the hell is chipandchase....Would love to give him some sh!t atm

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
does anyone actually expect him to show himself? maybe if he has a "poor" game he may pop up

Status
Not open for further replies.